He's not all that funny, although I did crack up when he said, "Although Kazakhstan a glorious country, it have a problem, too: economic, social and Jew."

It was just unexpected
what's up vanilla face
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
It's really not a character that can hold up over the entirety of a feature length movie. The first 20 minutes was pretty funny, but I think I laughed twice during the rest of the movie.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
when i first meet my wife when she 13 her vagin very nice and tight but now when she 16 her voice deepen BORAT BORAT and her vagin like sleeve of wizard
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
I like the one where nobody ever quotes that god-awful movie again.
Seriously, the only funny part was the bear in the ice cream truck. Shit was dope.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
"my moustash still reeks of your anus" or somthin like that i havent seen that movie in 4ever
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
"I am at Henry Regatta, where lots of old men come to look at lots of young men in a boat shaped like a man's chram"

"When my retard brother Bilal is in his cage my sister always wave her vagine at him saying "You will never get! You will never get!" But one time he break out, and he get!"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
*makes out with woman* "This my sister!"
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by M.O.P
when i first meet my wife when she 13 her vagin very nice and tight but now when she 16 her voice deepen BORAT BORAT and her vagin like sleeve of wizard

+100

It's hard to make a whole thread out of this though...he has about 4 quotes:
Jagshemash!
Ee's Nice!
I Like!
My name'is'a Borat

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
..........................................................................................not
My neighbor is pain in my ass hole...... i get the step for my house .. he must get the step for my house.. i get the window from the glass....he gets the window from a glass.. i get a clock radio he cannot afford great success!
With fat friends there are no see-saws.. just catapults!
epic: 'ello. my name 'a borat, i lika you, i lika sex, it is naaaice. thees is my sister, she is number four prostitute in all of kaazakhastan. verry naaaice!!
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...
Quote by Sam_Prillaman
what's up vanilla face

That was definitely the one that made me ROFL.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
+100

It's hard to make a whole thread out of this though...he has about 4 quotes:
Jagshemash!
Ee's Nice!
I Like!
My name'is'a Borat

Don't forget "Wa wa wee wa!"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Quote by I Can Sp311
..........................................................................................not

Seconded.
The series was much, much better and less scripted. Doesn't anyone agree?
Quote by kidsilcon
The series was much, much better and less scripted. Doesn't anyone agree?

I do actually, whilst the film is genius he was much better on TV. I love the one where he goes wine tasting and shows those two old guys a picture of him doing his sister! "We make joke! I pretend she my wife!"
╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Quote by Tombe
I do actually, whilst the film is genius he was much better on TV. I love the one where he goes wine tasting and shows those two old guys a picture of him doing his sister! "We make joke! I pretend she my wife!"

Yeah, he gets genuinely drunk in that episode.
Quote by Sam_Prillaman
what's up vanilla face

One of the only funny Borat quotes.

I don't find it that funny at all.
"The next day I had meeting with a geniune chocolate face...NO MAKE UP!!"