I don't fall for those screamers anymore. I know every screamer known to man by looking at the link.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i don't understand what is so scary about that link?
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by rockstar mace
i don't understand what is so scary about that link?

Just wait for it...you'll see...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
youll all seee i just saw that like 10 minutes ago im still shakin there is a ghost in one of thoes pics look closly for a long time
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Quote by lp_std
i shat my dacks

ah rofl this is the reason i made this thread and i dont want to sleep tonite soo post scary ****

-Timothy Leary
Quote by lp_std
i shat my dacks

That made me laugh uncontrollably, and I don't even know why.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by lp_std
took me a while to realise someone was at the window

ya it freaked me out the first time i saw that guy

-Timothy Leary
I f*cking love watching videos of little children playing the maze game where the exorcist girl pops out on the third level and the kids freak out to no end and start crying. It's the funniest sh*t on the internet.
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
I f*cking love watching videos of little children playing the maze game where the exorcist girl pops out on the third level and the kids freak out to no end and start crying. It's the funniest sh*t on the internet.

my friend had that game on his myspace and i played it like ahundred times without even knowing it was a screamer because i couldnt get to the 3rd lvl lol

-Timothy Leary
Quote by RandyVanhalen13
my friend had that game on his myspace and i played it like ahundred times without even knowing it was a screamer because i couldnt get to the 3rd lvl lol

LOL niiicccceeee. my friend was doing it and he fell off the chair and ran home.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Randy Vanhalen stop making **** threads.

also. use the searchbar

theres already a mind**** thread which isnt very old.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
i did use the search bar thank you very much ive had users on ug 4 over a year soo i kinda know how things go around here and that mind**** thread is diffrent i already looked at it

-Timothy Leary