I was given a VANTAGE strat copy, and i actually wanted to sell it. But my cousin who gave it to me does not want me to sell it.... its not worth much anyway.
It is about 8 years old ( could be younger or older)
And is pratically scratch free, im guessing because my cousin didnt plat it that much...

It has a sunburst poly finish. Its plastic parts are quite aged anyway and are yellowing so i dont need to do much to that. Its headstock is black and is "covered" with a thin laywer of plastic... so ot much i can to to that either...

So how should i go about relicing the body... WITHOUT removing any parts... cos im lazy and afraid to do so...

so i couls use sand paper, keys and what ever. ... any suggestions? could i use turpintine? or nail polish remover or anything else?
play it for 20 years???

or are u trying to take the easy way out?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by sestemofatowel
tie it to the back of your car and drag it down the road

1+

Or give it to like a 10yr old douche who thinks he's pete townsend.

Alternatively, http://www.nymphusa.com/tele/
that site has some uber tips on relic-ing your guitar.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
nvm i've already reliced it... sanded it down ... ow you can see bits of the wood..

i've also scratched and dinged it.... but i think i need more sandpaper or at least 2000grit sanpaper cos im using 1200 no and its not fine enough...
Yeh, if your gunna fake it, please try and do a semi-decent (which is pretty nigh on impossible when faking it) job and use a fine paper, if you dont it'll look exactly like sandpaper marks and scratches, you want a more 'worn paint' look.