I'm so in on this action, I've watched that show more times than I care to think about

Nice thread!
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
Carlos Mencia deserves death for stealing bits from that man (and many other comedians).

are you a freemason?

how do I get in?

carlos mencia is a hack
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Carswell98
are you a freemason?

how do I get in?

carlos mencia is a hack

I"m not a mason (nor do I want to be one) but you just gotta find another mason and ask him to introduce you to his lodge. Freemasonry is f*cked up.
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
I"m not a mason (nor do I want to be one) but you just gotta find another mason and ask him to introduce you to his lodge. Freemasonry is f*cked up.

thats why I ask, I want to reveal their secrets

bahahaha.................**** I need a life
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I just double posted, I'm a ****ing retard......................
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

do u guys no that site where u make ur own pokemon cards with pictures? i wanna mahe a bill cosby 1
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Quote by Carswell98
thats why I ask, I want to reveal their secrets

bahahaha.................**** I need a life

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2748614967389038944&q=bill+schnoebelen&total=10&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Done. And since you have no life you won't mind sitting through all 147 minutes like I did The Illuminati one with that same guy talking is even more messed up.
Quote by Uncle Fonzie
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=2748614967389038944&q=bill+schnoebelen&total=10&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

Done. And since you have no life you won't mind sitting through all 147 minutes like I did The Illuminati one with that same guy talking is even more messed up.

I'm actually considering watching the whole thing, thank you , perhaps a bill cosby group may also be in order?
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

I totally did

I see'd the light
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Quote by Uncle Fonzie

Ok holy **** I watched that vid Fonz

is that guy completely crazy?, I did a quick google search on him, and this page came up

http://www.masonicinfo.com/schnoebelen.htm

I think he may be a little exaggerative of his experiences

according to him he is a paegan,a witch, a satanist,a mormon,a mason,a ufo expert,a nutritionist,a theology graduate,born-again christian/ordaned minister,a new age guru, a knight templar,a tarot reader,a voodoo priest, an occultist, a channeler,and an astrologer, wow he must be the king of B.S.

EDIT-and a vampire
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

damn right

I have nothing to add...........
Last.Fm

― Terry Pratchett

qft...

whats your favorite episode of the cosby show. anyone?
mine the episode where the dishwashers broke and bill tries to fix it rofl
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
Quote by RandyVanhalen13
whats your favorite episode of the cosby show. anyone?
mine the episode where the dishwashers broke and bill tries to fix it rofl

The one where Elvin has Cliff's pajamas on and struts around doing an impression…*right when Cliff/Bill walks in.

-SD