do any of the online 1s accually work or anything if they do then plz giv me a link
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
lol how can it be done online? Even if they are 'real' when they're physical, how can some code make it happen?
My name is Marc! Silly username.
no no no and no.

neither do the physical ones, they work though something called percieved motion. you imagine they will move and unconsciously move the lens.

they dont work
no such thing.

learn yo' self some english.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
spirit are all knowing and powerful lol i personally think its bull**** but i wanna see if it really is or not
Turn on, Tune in, Drop out.

-Timothy Leary
and i want you to stop making crappy pointless threads.l
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
It's simple self hypnosis.

It works on the subconcious mind controlling the arm or hand of the user.

So it's a physical thing. Not able to be done via internet.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

lol. of course they dont work.
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
Ideomotor movement. You think the glass will move so your hand moves very slightly in the way that you expect it to. Add this effect together when you're in a group, which adds social pressure to conform and you have a fake super natural phenomenon.

Try it. Before you start mention that your great aunt betty died recently and your sure she's hanging around or something. Then refuse to take part, say its fear or something (just so you know you aren't affecting it) and watch your fake aunt's ghost communicate with you.
Last edited by rizo299 at Nov 15, 2007,
Yeah, modern ghosts have on-board WLAN.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.