i want an amp that is very natural sounding and cuts through. Also Plenty of crunch, which would be the best and could you explain the sound also please dont recommend a recto ive tried one several times but i just dont like them thanks.
My Gear:

Guitars: ESP LTD SC-607B(Drop A), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (C# standard), Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser(Drop C).

Rig: Maxon OD808>ISP Decimator>FJA modded Peavey 6505+>Avatar 4x12 With V30's
bump.
My Gear:

Guitars: ESP LTD SC-607B(Drop A), Schecter C-1 Hellraiser (C# standard), Schecter C-1 FR Hellraiser(Drop C).

Some help....please???!?!?!?!!?
My Gear:

My vote would be the Framus, I've tried the powerball and I found it a little thick. However my best advice to you is go any play them, and found out for yourself!
i would if i could. believe me but in thick do you mean too thick or just thick?
My Gear:

HEllo?!
My Gear:

No need to bump your thread every ten minutes.

None of those are really similar to begin with, any reason why those three made your "what amp" list?

If you're looking for natural sounding, the powerball is out. I love the pb, but it's pretty hifi compressed sounding.

You say you don't like Recto's, why didn't you? Reason is, the Cobra is a lot like the recto in terms of it's a low mid grunt like the recto. It's a lot tighter and a bit brighter though. Great crunch.

The invader is really open sounding, sounds great for complex chords and a wonderful hard rock amp.

You say, explain the sound. Have you not even heard soundslips of these amps?
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
dont ask people for advice on sound. You wont ever develop your own ear as a guitarist, as far as tone and everything. Wes Montgomery would say the same thing, as he always professed he'd never play without an amp because understanding and shaping your tone is a huge battle in of itself. I wouldn't argue with him, he's considered the king of jazz guitar.

Eric Johnson would say the same thing as well. He's considered the king of tone haha. So would tons of other guitarists. Just keep listening and choose, being yourself without being subjected to subliminal advertising from other people.
My Gear:

82 Gibson Explorer
Ibanez '03 JEM7VWH

Greg Byers '01 Classical (Euro Spruce bent top)
Darren Hippner 8 String Classical (Engelmann Spruce)
Alhambra 4P
Taylor 614ce
Framus Texan se. # 5/196

Diezel Herbert 2007
Mesa Recto 2x12
i didn't like the recto because it sounded dead to me and also when you so similare do you mean like they sound the same or just the low end?...also does the cobra sustain harmonics well?
My Gear:

Have you not heard any sounds from any of these amps?
yes i have heard plenty but you cant go by something that is being mic'd and could possibly have various other effects added to the sound..also i asked because everyone gives a different description of the cobra.
My Gear:

Clips will give you a general idea of the sound. People will say different things about the amp, but soundclios will just let you hear it.

That doesn't really make sense, but whatever...in any case the Cobra is more or less a tighter, brighter, cleaner sounding recto IMO.

Meaning it's very thick and huge sounding, nice deep bass without the flub, and highs without any spiky recto crap. All of the cobra's gain is usable, though I can't see it getting that high, and three great chans.