Page 1 of 2
There's a Political Thread at the top of the page (of the pit)
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
people should not mock him for his bizzare posture or speech difficulty...

...They should mock him because he is a terrible politician.
My opinion is:

He does excellent work.

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
My opinion is:

He does excellent work.

Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
if there was ever a person that I wanted to see brutally slaughtered in front of his children, that would be him.

An IQ so low he can barely creep along the pavement, no oratory skills, no judgement ability, no knowledge of seemingly anything,.. all this while in control of a big economy and the biggest military arsenal... damn right there's cause for concern...

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Probably the best president in US history
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
He's not that bad really, i mean there were worse presidents like Lincoln, Kennedy, Johnson and Reagan.
well i'm not sure whenever i think George Bush the word cockmaster comes into mind
I have awesome hair
Quote by Draken
He's not that bad really, i mean there were worse presidents like Lincoln, Kennedy, Johnson and Reagan.

how was Lincoln a bad president?
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by apollo718
He was a horrible president
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by apollo718

He surpressed state rights, he led a destructive war which wasn't needed, and in the end he didn't free the slaves for a moral reason he did it to look good politically.
Quote by Draken
He surpressed state rights, he led a destructive war which wasn't needed, and in the end he didn't free the slaves for a moral reason he did it to look good politically.

Thinks he's such a bigshot with that stovepipe hat... we all know what he's compensating for =____=
hue
Quote by Draken

You forgot Jackson. And people complain Bush is suppressing free speech...
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
An even scarier thought is that it might not get better after Bush's term ends. I don't want to know what it's going to be like if Hillary Clinton were to be elected. I'm not assuming anything, but it can be guaranteed that a bunch of dummies will vote for her because she's a woman and a democrat. All hypothetical of course.
Quote by rockergurl09
An even scarier thought is that it might not get better after Bush's term ends. I don't want to know what it's going to be like if Hillary Clinton were to be elected. I'm not assuming anything, but it can be guaranteed that a bunch of dummies will vote for her because she's a woman and a democrat. All hypothetical of course.

Hell and Earth will become one if Hilary is elected. The times will change, severely. The men will probably be put under discrimination.
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
Quote by VaporTrails67
You forgot Jackson. And people complain Bush is suppressing free speech...

He is, but the thing is that back in Jackson's time, if you stood up and said something about it, it would be a really taboo thing to do. Right now however, doubting and questioning the system is in, so it's pretty much the norm. Is he the one that I would have picked? no. I would have wanted Gore, but that's just me. I've always said, even before that election that it should be done by popular vote, not electoral congress.
His sweep picking is sloppy at best.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by wizards?
^..... that's why I liked clinton, he was a decent sax player

And Kerry actually COULD play guitar!
imagine that!
Quote by CoreysMonster
i heard he uses pro tools to speed up his solos

Hmm, that's what I thought when I listened to his best known album "Nucular weapons".

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Hmm, that's what I thought when I listened to his best known album "Nucular weapons".

oh, was it on the "Do as Daddy says" record?
Quote by CoreysMonster
oh, was it on the "Do as Daddy says" record?

Either that one or "Ah hates them thar terrists".

He is suppressing freedom of speech, he has started a completely unjustified, open ended war in order to create an 'enemy of the state' and justify cutting down on civil liberties. There is evidence to suggest he rigged both elections, he has fucked up the US economy severely, he has vetoed useful bills because they cost too much yet he has spent hundreds of billions on his bullshit war and finally, he is turning the US into a police state.

He should be impeached and put in jail.
Quote by blynd_snyper
He is suppressing freedom of speech, he has started a completely unjustified, open ended war in order to create an 'enemy of the state' and justify cutting down on civil liberties. There is evidence to suggest he rigged both elections, he has fucked up the US economy severely, he has vetoed useful bills because they cost too much yet he has spent hundreds of billions on his bullshit war and finally, he is turning the US into a police state.

He should be impeached and put in jail.

you're talking like he did it on his own, with absolutely nobody behind him.

If we follow your plan, we're gonna half to put most of Congress in jail.
Quote by frankv
People already hated him after his first term. How the hell did he win, again?!

^because we have a lot of people called,"republicans" now a lot of these,"republicans" are like lemmings, if the leader of them tells them to do something, they do it. So the leader of the,"republicans" said that they should vote for this dude named,"george" so they all did. and that's how the,"republicans" put him in the white house
Page 1 of 2