Okay so I think my parents are going to want to really lower the budget on my amp so I'm just looking at everything at the moment. I'm just curious as to whether the Cube 30X would be good for gigging...and there might not be a PA system...or would the 60 be better, but then if the 30x was no good i think i'd get the randall rg50tc...or 5150...

It's a good amp for metal, which is what i play so no problem there.
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
well i like mine alot but i would say it would really struggle with gigs! the 60 would be better imo as you can hook it up to a cab
Gear:
ESP ltd MH-1000
Jackson DK2T
Bugera 6262-212
Roland Cube 30X

I Was at Download 07/08/09/10 Because I'm not a Cheap Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!
dont get the randall whatever you do
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
well if you can get a 5150 if the 30x isnt good for metal, then compared to what the 5150 can do, just go for the 5150, why take stops on your way to a perfect amp when you can get it straight off?
I was going to get a 5150. I didnt get over 90% in all of my subjects (grade 10) so they are gonig to lower the budget on an amp. I found a 5150 for 600! But now since i didnt get over 90% in every subject...im not too sure...
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station