Ok, so I was just picked as a winner under the contest section, and I was wondering how to claim my prize. Do they contact me, am I supposed to do something or what? Could someone please inform me? Thx.
Send 'em an email.

EDIT: Gay? At least you're honest. Or you mean it as an insult, in which case grow some.
I think they should send you a confirmation e-mail. By the way, how many times is one allowed to enter a contest here in UG?
Quote by Metallic Dogma
Ok, so I was just picked as a winner under the contest section, and I was wondering how to claim my prize. Do they contact me, am I supposed to do something or what? Could someone please inform me? Thx.

Get in touch with casualty01

Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Quote by Metallic Dogma
Sorry for being gay

My brother UGer, NEVER apologize for your sexual preferences. We're really glad you're out of the closet. We won't think any less (or more) of you, now that we know. Gays can be every bit as charming, or complete assholes as the rest of us. That all depends on how you treat people, not on the fact that you like to have a cock in your mouth.

I'm straight, but I'd be glad to introduce you to some of my gay friends. You'll have plenty to talk about and you might like some of them enough to spend some sexy-time with them.

All the best,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
This thread title is a bit misleading...
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
OK. When I said "sorry for being gay", I didn't mean I was gay. I was using the term as a deragtive adjective, against myself; meaning I felt stupid for posting this thread. I'm just a new guy not knowing what to do, that's all. And, thanks for the comments?
no offense, but i had almost started to think nobody wins these contests... esp. after someone made a thread in the pit asking if anyone had won anything and no one replied. but well... congratulations

what did you win BTW?
Quote by Dabey
no offense, but i had almost started to think nobody wins these contests... esp. after someone made a thread in the pit asking if anyone had won anything and no one replied. but well... congratulations

what did you win BTW?

that was me! i posted tht thread
I'm not entirely sure what I won. Lol. All I know is that I signed up for it in late October and the deadline for it was around November 13. I don't remember what the prize was though.
Quote by Metallic Dogma
OK. When I said "sorry for being gay", I didn't mean I was gay. I was using the term as a deragtive adjective, against myself; meaning I felt stupid for posting this thread. I'm just a new guy not knowing what to do, that's all. And, thanks for the comments?
We'll tell you how you get your prize when you stop using 7th grade insults
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown