Ok well, he's still not thin but, boy, he's lost alot of weight and looks alot healthier.

Andy Fordham is a darts player...for all you who don't know...he was 31 stone...and very fat .

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/darts/7096290.stm

Discuss!
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Thats great to see, He's quite a character on the darts scene. Its a shame it had to take a big health scare to do it but well done andy keep up the good work!
Haha I remember him on that celebrity fit club thing a few years ago, when he couldnt even walk a few hundred meters without stopping. Looks completely different now.
Damn, doesn't even look like the same person anymore...

Ah well congrats to him, 31 stone was a bit on the excessively heavy side.

Fordham, who has given up the 25 bottles of beer he used to drink before a match.

He drank that before a match and still became a champion, what a beast.
Quote by mattblooze69
Thats great to see, He's quite a character on the darts scene. Its a shame it had to take a big health scare to do it but well done andy keep up the good work!
There's a darts scene?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
my my andy, what a small head you have.
--------------------i'm definitely the alphaest male here--------------------
Quote by Eilidh
Congratulations to him, although he looks really small for 21 stone!

That's just his face. If you look at his arms and body, they belond to a 21 stone man.

Hopefully he can keep it up. Seems like a gent, so he deserves it.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Christ on a bike!

Good on him though.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Yeah good on him, but 25 beers before a match? Christ with butter, he must have some skill to become a champ with so much alcohol in him.
Kisses and cuddles.
Quote by johnny_tapia
Yes.
Like Dart competions? That seems wierd to me, sounds like it would be the most boring thing in the world to watch
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
Like Dart competions? That seems wierd to me, sounds like it would be the most boring thing in the world to watch

The matches are really short though so don't need huge attention span. A lot of the crowd have had alcohol as well and its like a huge pub basically in an arena. Its always shown on the BBC.
Wow...thats kind of...well....creepy.

Still it can't do him no harm. He could at least change his shirt size though.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
nice one andy!

hope he gets back to the top of the BDO.

"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
how did this happen!?

i think theres lies involved.

He still weighs like 20 stone though, so hes by no means a thin man.

man.. when i saw the thread title i was like, this is either a **** meme or a lie, i stand in awe.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Last edited by robertreilly666 at Nov 15, 2007,
Yer he looks weird but it proves that it can be done. Now all those other 30 stoners or 20 stoners don't really have an excuse.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
It looks like someone stole his skin and is now walking round impersonating him with a huge amount of excess skin hanging down.
Saw him on GMTV this morning and was shocked at how thin his face is now
Quote by Cadj
Okay, big-T is a legend first and foremost

Quote by necrosis1193
You are awesome, Big T.

Quote by Trowzaa
Would like to publicly state that Big-T is my new God and Hero