Page 1 of 2
i have a mouse sized chariot for a school project, what is the best way to attach the chariot to a mouse. If theres anyway to attach it to a mouseball that would be best but if anyone has any other ideas feel free to say them...
Ibanez S620EX Limited Edition
Ibanez GAX70
Peavey Classic 50
Crate GX-15
This reminds me of that family guy episode where Peter engages the mice in a gladiator fight
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
I know! How about if you make the little mouse a cute little harness, and make a tiny little whip and train the mouse to respond to your commands? I don't know. Go with the mouse ball idea.

Why in the world do you have to make a mouse chariot for school?
Maybe you could form a sort of ball and socket joint which you could attach and detach around the mouseball? Only downside is it would need to be clear so the mice could see where they were going. Other than that, mouse harness. Rubber bands will be your friend.
I have a feeling that a mouse ball attached to something won't work, because if the travel is limited (if the ball can only go in one direction) the mouse/mice will get confused and not go anywhere.

You should have thought this through before building a mouse chariot... Mice are not only small and delicate, but have the ability to squeeze themselves into and out of very tight places. It will be very difficult to make a harness that will allow a mouse to pull something, yet keep him in place and offer no chance of escape.

I think you should have built a rat chariot, for many reasons. Rats are larger and stronger, obviously, and could handle more cargo. Also, being larger and less fragile, a well-fitting harness should be easier to design. I've even seen "rat leashes", I doubt they would work on their own for pulling a chariot but it's probably a good place to start for a harness.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
I have a feeling that a mouse ball attached to something won't work, because if the travel is limited (if the ball can only go in one direction) the mouse/mice will get confused and not go anywhere.

You should have thought this through before building a mouse chariot... Mice are not only small and delicate, but have the ability to squeeze themselves into and out of very tight places. It will be very difficult to make a harness that will allow a mouse to pull something, yet keep him in place and offer no chance of escape.

I think you should have built a rat chariot, for many reasons. Rats are larger and stronger, obviously, and could handle more cargo. Also, being larger and less fragile, a well-fitting harness should be easier to design. I've even seen "rat leashes", I doubt they would work on their own for pulling a chariot but it's probably a good place to start for a harness.

put a lot of thought into this haven't you?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
*runs away and hides*

we mice like to think we left enforced chariot-riding behind when we destroyed the roman empire.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Have the mouse swallow a small metal object, and attach a magnet to the chariot.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by Mad Marius
Have the mouse swallow a small metal object, and attach a magnet to the chariot.

I'm sure with the internal bleeding and pinched intestinal tract, you'll get a good 5 minutes of chariot pulling action.
Quote by denizenz

I'm sure with the internal bleeding and pinched intestinal tract, you'll get a good 5 minutes of chariot pulling action.

They did that in Tom and Jerry.

50 years later and Jerry's just fine.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.

omg, all i can do is laugh right now. the thought of attaching a mouse to a miniature chariot is hilarious. the fact that you are asking the best way to do it makes it even funnier.

seriously, i cant stop laughing.
You should put a little action figure in the chariot with a whip. Then take pics and post on UG.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Be sure to film it when you get done, and use Yakety Sax(the Benny Hill theme) as the background music.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Sorry , but it hink what you plan on doing is cruel.

...BUT....

You should atleast make a padded harness...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by Donkey Fly
Sorry , but it hink what you plan on doing is cruel.

...BUT....

You should atleast make a padded harness...

Europeans...
here is an artists rendition of what a mouse chariot might look like*

*note: by artists rendition, i mean my rendition.
Quote by daytripper75
here is an artists rendition of what a mouse chariot might look like*

*note: by artists rendition, i mean my rendition.

The radioactivity sign makes it all the better
hue
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I shall begin designs now, you will need to get yourself some ice lolly sticks and some string and some shoelaces.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.

Somebody buy me photoshop, i could revolutionize the way we live.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
Quote by denizenz
Fuck oil...I'm going to save the environment by riding in a mouse drawn chariot.

WELL I'M GOING TO SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT BY RIDING IN A DENIZENZ-DRAWN CHARIOT!

*cries*

MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by sock_demon
Wouldn't it be more fitting if it was a black mouse pulling the chariot?

Ore an Asian mouse
Quote by Nexium
Ore an Asian mouse

milf alert

Take your pick
hue
Last edited by sock_demon at Nov 15, 2007,
Quote by Mad Marius
They did that in Tom and Jerry.

50 years later and Jerry's just fine.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sock_demon
Wouldn't it be more fitting if it was a black mouse pulling the chariot?

stop being racist.

asshole.

but no, the white mouse i chose has laser eyes. cant you see that they are red? exactly.
Quote by gregevans209
i have a mouse sized chariot for a school project, what is the best way to attach the chariot to a mouse. If theres anyway to attach it to a mouseball that would be best but if anyone has any other ideas feel free to say them...

the funniest thing is how serious you said it.

"what is the best way to attatch the chariot to a mouse"
Quote by Jackolas
If I opened an Indian my slogan would be...

"If you don't crap your pants within five minutes of consumption you get a free warm soda!"
Page 1 of 2