http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-S2170FB-S-Prestige-Series-Electric-Guitar-with-Figured-Bubinga-Top?sku=514213

this looks like it boys,id love that laney amp hes got to ive always loved them damn things
Empire Records one of the best films ever.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren.
His name isnt Warren?
I thouht his name was Warren?

"slayer sabbath:
whats wrong with metal, has this website been taking over by power chording, girl pants wearing, emos?"
Quote by waytogo
what kind of guitar does herman li play

how bout you watch a video of him playing guitar... then figure it out for youself...
Quote by waytogo
what kind of guitar does herman li play

herman ri =/= talent = overrated imo
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3
Shredhead's advice is the best in the thread.

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by Minkaro
That wasn't what he was asking.

then he should take this to the electric guitar forum shouldn't he. Since it's in the metal forum i just assumed we were talking about herman ri as a musician.
Quote by pedaler466
Shreadhead22 had nothing helpful to say to me. He just immediatly started being a prick.

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless
Quote by shredhead22
then he should take this to the electric guitar forum shouldn't he. Since it's in the metal forum i just assumed we were talking about herman ri as a musician.

Since his original post said "what kind of guitar does Herman Li play?" it would have been wiser to assume that he was talking about Herman Li's guitar.

I do agree that he posted in the wrong forum, but you could have told him that after reading his post.
Quote by Minkaro
Since his original post said "what kind of guitar does Herman Li play?" it would have been wiser to assume that he was talking about Herman Li's guitar.

I do agree that he posted in the wrong forum, but you could have told him that after reading his post.

since he's doing this( ) i figured i'd comment on his obvious love of herman li. im very well aware of what his initial post was and dont need you trying to correct me with your "wisdom". go somewhere else to try to change the world, it aint workin here
Quote by pedaler466

Quote by Yngwi3

-Mesa Roadster
-Mesa 4x12
-'93 Gibby LP studio
-535q
-CE5/DD-220
-TS9dx
-EB volume
-Shure Wireless