I really want to know what this is worth http://www.musewiki.org/Muscle_Museum_(video), I got it recently and want to know its true value, I have asked around but no-one seems to know and I'm not sure if there is any more than one...
My Gear :-

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Black Beauty
Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
The only problem you're going to have with selling that - if of course you want to - is that it's a vhs. It might be of some interest to big fans, or new fans that want everything, but unless there were only 1,000 or so made I honestly couldn't see it going for much more than £15.

However, I could be a long way off, what you should do is go to ebay and save a search on 'muscle museum' under videos and it should email you when one appears, then just save it as a favourite link (if you don't have an ebay account) and check back when the auction is finished.

I would suggest checking eil.com and looking for it, but I just checked and they currently don't have one in stock with a price on it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
As far as I can tell I have the only one and I can't see any going on eBay and have looked several times...
My Gear :-

Epiphone Les Paul Custom, Black Beauty
Vintage VS6
Stagg S302
Yamaha F-310
Laney HCM10
Carlsbro Scorpion L
Vox AD-30VT
Wesley Gothic White Bass
Boss ME-50
Z.Vex Fuzz Factory
Last edited by Triggerishappy at Nov 16, 2007,
I'd highly doubt it's the only one. Found someone in Sweden with a copy.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic