I can get a good used 5150 for $500 U.S. Is this a good price?
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
hell yea get it now. most of the heads and combos go on ebay between 700-800.
[IMG]http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/9148/dawhip005jf4.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by SuperSamuraiGuy
Thanks for answering all my question ssguitar

JCM900 FOR SELL!
Yeah, and I'm not just buying from some guy either. A store will sell it to me for that. I was wondering though, is it my kind of amp? I play A7x, Bullet, and Bodom sounding stuff.
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
Quote by JesusLives

I was wondering though, is it my kind of amp? I play A7x, Bullet, and Bodom sounding stuff.

I agree with the above post, but yes, it will suit you down to the ground
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
You are going to spend 500 on a amp and you don't even know what it sounds like?

It sounds like Slash.
Quote by RAT Girl
It sounds like Slash.

No. No it really doesn't.

It sounds like Van Halen if anything.

But please try it first, nothing worse than not liking something you just spent a ton on.
Yeah, I will, I just know everybody at UG really talks good about it. So I figured I'd ask some opinions.
Quote by RAT Girl
It sounds like Slash.

It sounds almost nothing like Slash.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.