What does a hot rail pick-up do different than a traditional humbucker in the bridge of a strat??
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
I got a Mini-Humbucker (not a Duncan Hot Rails, which aren't great IMO) in my Strat bridge with a 500k tonepot. It's much midsier than the normal single, a bit fatter and higher output. Bit less treble, and it cancels noise. Better distorted tone by far, but thanks to the mids and 500k pot it still sounds very single-coilsy. Imagine it as a cross between a very hot Tele bridge pickup and a hot P90.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Well basically, we put these in our teles because they fit the single coil slot. Lol
none that i can see... o_O
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?