Just got two tickets for alice cooper and motorhead on sunday, seated lower tier.

I've never been the MEN before what are the chances of me getting to stand? can i swap tickets there since there are ones still on sale you reckon?

Help! gig virgin lol
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
I saw Eric Clapton there, I was sitting down though and it was very high up.
No chance whatsoever. You used to be able to jump the barrier but security is pretty tight these days though that depends on the gig. If you aren't near enough the front to jump the barrier there's no chance.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
I've been there a few times, and I've seen people trying to run from seating area to standing.

They were instantly taken out by big security geezers.
I doubt very much you'll be able to trade to standing tickets and trying won't work, I know a good few people in the security there, they're pretty strict. In all honesty, just sit, you'll actually be able to see Alice's show.

I'm going! I don't know if I'm sitting or standing though because I MIGHT be able to swap seats with a mate of mine if he's feeling kind .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Pfft theres no real point then lol. I might jsut go n tout em then buy tickets for black crusade.

Quote by System Overide
Pfft theres no real point then lol. I might jsut go n tout em then buy tickets for black crusade.

Dude, Alice Cooper and Motorhead will own the face off the Black Crusade in so many ways it's not even funny.
I mean, there's not a single band with half the awesome of Lemmy on that.
IT WILL BE AMAZING. Really, sitting you'll actually be able to see Alice Coopers show.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by System Overide

Even if you had standing, that would still be the best course of action.
I went to see system of a down and the killers there. Sitting both times. Its still cool sittin down but when slipknot tour next year im gettin standing tickets!! oh yes!!
Quote by SmarterChild
Even if you had standing, that would still be the best course of action.

Sold out lol

I like to sit because I can appreciate music better that way without some drunk fat man standing on my toes, however I do like standing.
Quote by System Overide
Sold out lol

Ah well, I wanted to go too but couldn't be arsed buying tickets. I'm going to the MEN to see Bill Bailey tomorrow though.
if your arouns blocl 104, you'll have mint seats, that blocks right opposite the stage. i sat there when i went to see the chilis last year, only eclipsed by when i saw them standing at hampden park
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.