Im seeing all 3 in trowbridge (UK) tonight

Anyone like these guys? Im really liking architects at the moment

Are they hardcore? (ive searched the stickied threads and couldnt find anything, but wiki says that they are mathcore/tech death metal/noise core, progressive hardcore, and prog hardcore/metal respectivly.

Been into Architects for a while now, seeing them for the 4th time tomorrow in Brighton.
This band definately fits into the Hardcore forum.

Will be good to see DSHS, i picked up the album a couple months ago and its pretty epic in places.
Oh great they are hardcore....now i have to deal with ninja kicks and arm swings :P

So many epic guitar riffs in the Architects....very technical.

I think CfS will be nearly as good...not sure about DSHS, as i prefer more technical stuff and it just seems to be powerchords and screaming lol
Technical metalcore seems to fit the best.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
A few of my friends went on the Manchester date of this tour and they all said it was the best gig they have ever been to.

The DSHS album is bordering amazing.
I don't mind Architects, don't like the vocals though. And I'm still trying to get the new DSHS cd, I'm having a hard time, even finding it online.
tomohawk, ive got a 2 track demo of rough versions of Dismemberment and portrait for the deceased if thats what you mean.
Im sorry, but now i really fucking hate scene kids....they nearly ruined the entire gig

I cba to type it all now, but lets just say i had some pricks run across TRAIN TRACKS to try and start on me and my mate who were getting into the car to drive home
Quote by technicolour
I don't mind Architects, don't like the vocals though. And I'm still trying to get the new DSHS cd, I'm having a hard time, even finding it online.

Buy it. It's worth the money.

Meatball, slap the Architects demo on rapidshare!
Just saw the Brighton show, was pretty awesome!

The dude from cry for silence plays an 8 string through 2 diezels and a huge rack effects unit, looked absolutely mad.

Shame the PA completely broke half way through Architects set, was still good though.

EDIT: Deleted wrong link.
Last edited by Meatball200 at Nov 17, 2007,
Quote by Meatball200
Just saw the Brighton show, was pretty awesome!

The dude from cry for silence plays an 8 string through 2 diezels and a huge rack effects unit, looked absolutely mad.

Shame the PA completely broke half way through Architects set, was still good though.

Here's the demo, might upload the 2 maida vale sessions seperately if anyone wants.

Are you sure that is THE Architects demo? It sounds absolutely nothing like them at all and they have a completely different singer. And the singer sounds American, something the old singer did not sound like. And there's samples, something Archiects never use.

I'm 98% sure that is not Architects.
Oh sorry man, i just copied that off an upload blog. I ll upload the ACTUAL demo now. Didnt test the link.
went to the london date on this tour
safe to say, possible one of the best gigs i've been to
cry for silence weren't amazing, but i've heard alot worse.
DHSH were amazing, both their EP and album are flawless
and Architects are possibly the best live band i've seen, fifth time i've seen them and i will NEVER get bored of seeing them tbh
Please don't send CDs across the forums

Never really been a big fan of Architects or Cry for Silence, and DSHS took a while to grow on me after the destruction of Mahumodo, and after annoying the singer once by telling him his vocals were crap I've kind of learnt to appreciate them a bit more.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I now have the demo uploaded, also put in tracks from both Maida Vale sessions.

PM me for link.