The randy rhoads jackson v in the most recent christmas issue of musicians friend any good? i played one a friend of mine had and it was great. but its neck wasn't a bolt on. i wanna know am i getting the same thing he got?
I don't have that issue so I don't know what model was in it. There are quite a few Rhoads models. The RR3, RR1, RR1T, RR24, RR5, RX10D, JS30RR... I would stay away from those last two. But any of the other ones are very good guitars for their respective prices.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
the js30rr is a wiked guitar if ur on a budget i have one and it rules obviously it doesnt compare to the more expensive ones but that doesnt mean its crap
Quote by Kieran_141
the js30rr is a wiked guitar if ur on a budget i have one and it rules obviously it doesnt compare to the more expensive ones but that doesnt mean its crap

Please can you use some full stops? I mean thakfully your post was short, but imagine an entire huge post without full stops and no capatalization.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by DagMX
Please can you use some full stops? I mean thakfully your post was short, but imagine an entire huge post without full stops and no capatalization.

And some capital letters would go well, too.

As for the question, to my knowledge any of the models with RR at the beggining (RR1, RR5...) are the most well-know and widely used. If you get a RR5 with black pinstripes, then, sir, you have the sexiest guitar ever. It's also the model Matt Tuck of Bullet for my Valentine uses, I think.
I think they (JS30RRs) are lack luster guitars. Weak pickups, crappy wood (fine tonally, but has lots of grain filler on it), and really cheap hardware. I guess its not bad for the price, but its going to be something you'll want to replace after your honeymoon with it ends.