Alright. I know this may seem really dumb, but I'm trying to figure out what the heck is wrong with me, sickness-wise. I'd love to go to the doctor but unfortunately I don't have health insurance or the money to go. If anybody could give me and idea of what I may have that'd be great.

I think it may be the flu because my stomach is upset (no vomiting though), my body aches (especially in my back) and yesterday when I started feeling sick it came out of nowhere and I got the chills really bad to the point where I was shaking. BUT I don't really have a fever. Occasionally I get up to about 100.5-100.9 degrees but that's it. Never goes higher and aside from that, my temperature is pretty normal. Also, I've been tired as hell. I spent the majority of yesterday passed out. I haven't eaten anything in like 36 hours cuz I'm afraid my stomach will get pissed off and make my life a living hell. Right now I'm alright. I'm just a little sore and occasionally I have to sneeze.

I realize that the chances of a doctor reading this are slim to none. I'm just wondering if anybody has any opinions. I literally cannot afford to go to the doctor and any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Sounds like you've got yourself an old fashioned case of the flu. Drink water or 7-up and get some shut eye.
Quote by john_bosma
Sounds like you've got yourself an old fashioned case of the flu. Drink water or 7-up and get some shut eye.

7up won't help cancer but sprite might
Quote by serenityXnowX45
I literally cannot afford to go to the doctor and any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Are you in some weird country where you have to pay to accost a doctor outside his office, fall into his arms and hoarsely croak "what's wrong with me, doc?" before passing out?
Quote by Moontard
7up won't help cancer but sprite might

Sig'd

but in response to your illness i had the same thing about 4 days ago and i just slept alot and ate regularly and drank a bunch of water and im feeling pretty good now!
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Fender Ash Lite Stratocaster
Ibanez ac70 acoustic
Ovation Celebrity
Fender Blues Jr
planet waves tuner-ts9dx tubescreamer-metal muff-boss ce-5-delta labs dd1 delay
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Not every country has an equivalent of our NHS.

I know ... The trick in those countries is to make them give you the treatment, then run.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*looks at thread*

*looks at empty 7-up bottles*

*looks back at thread*

DAMN PLACEBOS.

BWAHAHAH!

Oh Derlirium, you never fail to make me chuckle.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz

I'm having chicken nuggets for lunch.

My Day > Yours