i need some help with with my calculus 108 class

here is the problem

what is the limit of a a minimum limit of zero problem?
Explain what a "minimum limit of zero problem" is.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
^ That would be undefined.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by iceman_8319
something like

Lim 1/x ?
x->0

lim 1/x
x->0

lim 1/x= -infinite
x->0
<
or

limit1/x= +infinite
x->0
>

left and right limit aren't equal so undefined
Quote by darkstar2466
^ That would be undefined.

actually the answer to that is positive infinity. it is undefined when x=0, but as x APPROACHES zero, 1/x keeps getting bigger and bigger, but never touches zero. so u say it goes to +infinity.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by psychokiller99
actually the answer to that is positive infinity. it is undefined when x=0, but as x APPROACHES zero, 1/x keeps getting bigger and bigger, but never touches zero. so u say it goes to +infinity.

No. As you approach zero from the left, it goes to negative infinity. As you approach zero fromt he right, it goes to positive infinity. Since the left-hand and right-hand limits do not agree, the general limit is said to be not defined.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
I have a feeling this guy is asking something else then i just solved, tell me the exact question dude, with numbers and formulas or something.
btw: glad that im not the only person with a basic knowaledge of math
calculus scares the **** out of me. Not a ****ing chance in hell i'm taking this ****...
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
calculus scares the **** out of me. Not a ****ing chance in hell i'm taking this ****...

Wow. That post was really helpful. You know, you really don't have to prove your retardation

As to the problem, threadstarter, can you give a specific problem with numbers, or at least word the question differently?
Quote by physics genius
what is the limit of a a minimum limit of zero problem?

que?
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
sorry guys, thanks for your help, but the answer is in fact undefined, i checked it in the back of my book, later
you take the mass of the marble, convert it into nanonewtons. Then you multiply by the distributive property of addition of like terms. Then add the final kinetic energy and you get work= 18.75 times the square root of 67 sq kiloinches
Signatures are too mainstream
sorry diverdown04, but i don't think that even has to do with calculus, maybe you should try a physics thread