Looking to create an HH Strat and want one of the humbuckers to be a Pearly Gates, but not sure what to match it with. Also, need a gold covered one, so will get a Les Paul looking one, but what spacing do I need for a Strat? Is that F-spacing? Any special mounting items needed?
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
Another Pearly Gates?

Failing that a 59, or a Stag Mag could be interesting...I'm assuming this is for the neck?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Either or, might put the PG in the neck and then would need a good bridge, or put the PG in the bridge and need a good neck. Not sure, so asking for recommendation. A 2nd PG is an option, but an expensive one and might sound too similar, looking for something a tad bit hotter/heavier.

Initial thoughts would be either a 59' or a JB in the bridge, and the PG in the neck. Thoughts on that combo or any others?
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
pearly gates neck wise, jb bridge - otherwise kick your face in with some swwwwweet BareKuckles - Mules, Stormy Mondays, or Crawlers
Quote by Staz80
Either or, might put the PG in the neck and then would need a good bridge, or put the PG in the bridge and need a good neck. Not sure, so asking for recommendation. A 2nd PG is an option, but an expensive one and might sound too similar, looking for something a tad bit hotter/heavier.

Initial thoughts would be either a 59' or a JB in the bridge, and the PG in the neck. Thoughts on that combo or any others?

Pearly Gates neck with a Custom Custom in the bridge would be amazing, I wouldn't bother with the JB meself.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
If you're going for the Pearly Gates bridge, I would suggest something like an alnico ii pro or Seth Lover for the neck.
Muddy Waters Tele - Signed by the members of Canned Heat
PRS Soapbar SE - Signed by Michael Angelo Batio
H&K Statesman Quad EL-84
Dunlop Wah (modded to JH specs)