Yeah, so I'm making this mix cd of kinda cheesy old rock songs, from the 70's / 80's, I'm not sure if cheesy is really the right word here, but so far I have stuff like

Foreigner - Jukebox hero, cold as ice, double vision, hot blooded
Journey - any way you want it, don't stop believing
Billy Squier - The Stroke
Dire Straits - Money for nothing
and reo speedwagon - take it on the run

... and basically what I'm asking here is for some suggestions as to what other bands I should look into, and any specific songs that might fit with the stuff I have already. I don't really listen to bands like these often, so any help would be appreciated. Oh, and I'm not trying to knock these bands/songs at all, I actually like a few of the songs up there.

Thanks
Genisis- I cant Dance
Styx- Renegade
Huey Lewis- The Heart of Rock and Roll
Kenny Loggins- Danger Zone
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
The scorpinons - Rock you like a hurricane
Sitting on the edge of nowhere.
Watch Out or Ill Steal Your Girlfriend... or Wife.
Roll Tide
erm, im not sure wether its from the 70's or 80's but its called "here i go again" by Whitesnake, its pretty cheesy
bon jovi - you give love a bad name
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Styx - Mr Roboto, Come Sail Away
Kiss - Callin' Dr Love
Journey - Wheel in the Sky
Bon Jovi - Livin' on a Prayer
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
I think you mean 'Arena Rock' - what with bands like REO Speedwagon and Journey in there. Some of the stuff you might also want is 1980s Hair Metal - go to the 80s Rock forum for that sort of stuff.
DALAI LAMA OF ZEPPELINISM

Quote by Kartman

I look up to you now. I'm serious, I have more respect for you than most Ugers!
Quote by LeBaron

... and basically what I'm asking here is for some suggestions as to what other bands I should look into, and any specific songs that might fit with the stuff I have already. I don't really listen to bands like these often, so any help would be appreciated. Oh, and I'm not trying to knock these bands/songs at all, I actually like a few of the songs up there.

Thanks

Like Sloopy said, you're probably better off asking in the 80's rock forum, you'll get better answers there.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.