and i think its a great little amp, but i was wondering if its possible to run it into a seperate cab using the line out?
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Sure? Didn't someone here wreck his speaker like that the other day, or something?
all the world's indeed a stage and we are merely players
How can you wreck the speaker if you're outputting it to another speaker and the 'cube is way too low on pow0r to wreck any speaker but it's own :/
Hahaahaha

The 'cube would actually be less likely to be wrecked by a bass since it's a modeling amp, the stuff that would **** up the speaker would be less likely to pass through. But you can still **** it up all the same. That was a pretty dumb idea.
Quote by fexnah
Sure? Didn't someone here wreck his speaker like that the other day, or something?

That was me

EDIT: And I never ran a bass through it. I am not retarded, sir.

POST-EDIT: It's worked fine since, I think I just have a crap speaker to be honest. It's worth a go if you use the line out socket, that's the closest you can get.
Quote by RAT Girl
How can you wreck the speaker if you're outputting it to another speaker and the 'cube is way too low on pow0r to wreck any speaker but it's own :/

Don't know if it was that, but there was a thread about that the other day and it didn't go well.
Quote by RAT Girl

Some guy ran his microcube into a cab and it started going crazy when used with anything else than very low volume. The conclusion was that the speaker was broken, but no-one really knows why.
Quote by Lunchbox362
This thread if fail in almost every way imaniganable.
cool, dont the ohms of the speakers matter? i have a cab with 2 16 ohm speakers wired in parrallell
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Quote by webbtje
That was me

EDIT: And I never ran a bass through it. I am not retarded, sir.

POST-EDIT: It's worked fine since, I think I just have a crap speaker to be honest. It's worth a go if you use the line out socket, that's the closest you can get.

There you go then.
Quote by fexnah
There you go then.

Damn you and your memory!

And damn your mum too.

EDIT: And damn Herman Li and Synyster Gates too, but that's besides the point.

TS, from my unfortunate experience, be very careful when hooking that thing up. It might just have been bad timing for me, but if the ohms don't match up then you'll have one very screwed amp.
Last edited by webbtje at Nov 15, 2007,