Let me start by being absolutely clear that this is not a Mac vs PC thread. I already know what I like and dislike about Macs and PCs respectively, I just want some information. If you're going to talk about how Macs are teh suk, please go elsewhere, thanks.

I'm looking at upgrading my computer or getting a new one here in the next few months (Christmas money, you know). I also use this PC for all sorts of design stuff, I have my own business designing webpages and so forth, so I use a lot of Flash, Photoshop, stuff like that. I play games from time to time and I want to have that option available, as well as recording.

Now, here's where the problem lies: I also really like OSX. My roommates have MacBooks and they're flipping sweet, I love em. I want a Mac, but the absolute only way I'm going to get one is if it can run Windows, windows-based games, processes, whatever. Do the Mac Pros dual-boot Windows? If so, does it play games, does everything work properly? If not, what are the emulation options?

If I can get a system that does both Windows and Mac well, I will, but if I can't, I choose Windows and Ubuntu.
Fear not my friend! all the newest macs can run windows too and are capable of playing games.
Yup, macs can run windows apps with a program (forget name)..

its quite common.
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
^ +1

A Mac Pro can dual boot Windows, but there isn't anything that says PC's can't run OSX Leopard (except for maybe laws).
Quote by del monte
Fear not my friend! all the newest macs can run windows too and are capable of playing games.

+1 mac it is!
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
macs are teh suck.

just kidding
anyway i heard something about a windows emulator that apple designed for OSX the only complaints i heard were that it was slow because you are running 2 operating systems at the same time. i forget what it was called though...
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Crate XT120R
(broken) Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss AW-3 Dynamic Wah

lolzords
Yes! Macintosh released something called Bootcamp, which allows you to install windows on a mac.
The way I see it, you should go with a good PC, and research how to install leopard (you can).

That way, the PC will handle both your gaming and business needs with ease