Page 1 of 2
My first gig was Alan Barnes.
He's a jazz trumpeter, look him up.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Rollingstones
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Zebrahead!!!

Such an awesome band - I was like deaf for 2 weeks after that. Was totally insane!
Guns N' Roses, Sebastian Bach (support) and Bullet for My Valentine (support)
Stone Sour in Limerick got to meet em 2 seen em do Number of the beast as a warm up early in the day Corey didn't sing for it!!
Killswitch Engage
Between The Buried And Me

Member #6 of the I Love Hayley Williams Club! PM Gibson_SG_uzr55 to Join!
Sting

when I was 8 I watched it with my mother
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Peregrin
Killswitch Engage

/envy

my first proper gig was 36 crazyfists in April in bristol. (PM me if you were there)

but the first decent band i saw live was Bon Jovi, there was a concert being held by Captial FM (london radio station) and yeah, it was amazing.
i am not sure whether you meant first concert been to or first gig that you played. so here is both. first gig i played was bass for a blues band. and my first concert was the unholy alliance.
Billy Talent with Reuben supporting
When life gives you lemons just say fuck the lemons and bail

Quote by Duffman123
The first time I saw his name I thought it said cunt Seanula >_>

True story.
the dubliners.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
played: some bar. played bass and acoustic guitar. lots of classic rock, some blues.

went to: Warped tour 07. Human abstract and Circa survive ftw.
freerice.com
DragonForce Supported by Firewind. It was only a year ago.

The one after that was My Chemical Romance supported by Thursday, at Wembley Arena, and then Muse at Wembley Stadium. Then Metallica at Wembley Stadium... And the list goes on.

So, not half-bad really. And since that point I've been skint from spending all my money on gigs.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
The very very very first was an all dayer with Busted headlining.

**** yeah.

Then Green Day (but it was seating so didn't count)

Then Green Day again (but it was Green Day so didn't count)

Then Leftover Crack.
My first gig that I went to was Dragonforce, Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, and He Is Legend.

The first one I played was at some party.

I was the only person who wasn't mexican there. My drummer, other guitarist, and singer are all mexican, and it was at the singer's house, and all her family and friends were there.

It was awesome though, until the cops showed up in the middle of 94 hours (AILD cover)

And I'm going to see AILD, All that Remains, and Haste the Day Tomorrow.
Abbamania

My parents took me along years ago.

In fact, it was such a total cheesefest I doubt it even counts as a gig.

Finally saw my musical idol Hugh Cornwell this year though...managed to be even more awesome than I'd anticipated.
Quote by Raizer Sabre
this is the biggest pile of crap i've seen since that little bit in jurassic parkwhere you see dino crap everywhere...
bad religion, absolutely amazing. the next day was the day i started playing guitar.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Page 1 of 2