Hi
I have problem with playing. I bought Peavey TT Bandit 112 and when i try to plugin my pedal, the sound what i get is not same. In my X Amp - Alesis Wildfire60 i was playing in this way: guitar->distortion pedal->amp , and on this amp i see some Effects Loop, how to plugin pedal now, directly: guitar->distortion->amp or guitar in amp and Send from amp to pedal input and from pedal amp out to amp return, which case to use because in both cases amp sounds different. How to setup corectly?

Tnx
You shouldnt use a distortion pedal after the preamp(in the loop), keep it between the guitar and amp.
Quote by JP31
id go guitar ->distortion->amp

Yes, do this. And number 2, don't cheap out. Digitech pedals sound pretty digital and are noisy, with poor bypass. Look into an AMT Extreme III, Boss Metal Zone, or EH Metal Muff.
Quote by CJRocker
Yes, do this. And number 2, don't cheap out. Digitech pedals sound pretty digital and are noisy, with poor bypass. Look into an AMT Extreme III, Boss Metal Zone, or EH Metal Muff.

i agree, i spent $165cdn on my metal master and firstly, it sucks batteries dry. and most of the time it wont work wiht batteries so i have to plug it in. also, you dont get as much oomph as something like a boss