and it was pretty cool. Like I don't remember what we did. But we hung out and stuff. And she was super cool.

So what did you guys dream about last night?
I dreamt I had 50 people out on my deck for absolutely no reason, but we were gathered to watch the "tree goats". There were a bunch of goats hopping from tree to tree, and everyone was taking pictures and whatnought, when suddenly someone yells "Oh my God a bear!". Everyone turns to it, trying to see it, when someone else says "Its ok, its just a cow!", and sure enough, a cow was jumping from tree to tree alongside the goats.

I woke up and just stared at the ceiling like 'what the hell was that?'.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
i had a dream i went on a voyage with stephen colbert.... i dont remember what we did but it was sweet....
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I dreamt I was lieing in my bed unable to sleep... I woke up like 'What the hell?'

The process repeated until half past 8.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
i had a dream that i was just walking around in my house, and all the glass started breaking.. so i ducked behind a wall and looked around the corner and for some reason there were like 20 people running around outside my house and getting shot.. then i saw the red dot and heard someone screaming "TERROISTS!!!".. so i opened my gun cabnet, got out my .12 gauge and cocked it.. then i woke up
i dreamnt of flying pigs...no seriously. not last night but ut happened. it was EPIC. there like these pigs and they could fly. but then one day there was a bad one with black wings. then he came in and started killing all the others..i woke up and nearly cried..
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
I had a dream I was going on holiday, and in a nutshell - I only booked half a seat. Meaning I had to try and squeeze into.. half a seat.

****ing weird.
i dreamt that someone who was in my form class last year was pregnant, then on msn just before i was told she was
I have no dreams anymore. I gotta stop masturbating before I go to bed. Cause when i don't , then i can have dreams and if i'm lucky lucid dreams, and i try to get some advice like in Wayne's World 2 when he's talking to that dude Morrison or something., and he tells him to make a concert ...
i dreamt that i met an american who had some cigarettes. i gave him one of mines and he gave me two of his in return as that was the US/UK cigarette exchange rate. then all of a sudden i was lying in my bed at about 5am smoking two cigarettes, and just left the ends and the ash all over my bedside table.

doesn't sound very weird but sure felt it at the time.
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

I had a dream that i was LIVING Call of Duty 4 (big surprize huh?) and got my throat ripped out by a guard dog.

I then woke up in terror, and fell back asleep dreaming of the day i finaly have enough money to get an actual Fender precision bass, not my peice of crap squier. Athough throughout my dreams G-man keeps popping up out of nowhere, God i gotta stop playing Half Life 2...

IM A VIDEO GAME JUNKIE AND IM PROUD!!!!
?!
I had a dream I was in my classroom only it was in this woods full of pine trees. My friend was really mad at me for some reason and I beat him up even though he benches twice as much as me. After this I began to step outside where a man at Dickeys with the same name as me won a car. It was a peice of crap car but some guy just came up with a rocket launcher and blew it up. And then, the guy with my same name ran inside to tell someone and the man who had blown up the car (this was still in the woods) picked up a remote control helicopter and began to fly it away from the scene and the cops chased it for some reason. Yah that was my dream.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Last edited by Mental-lica at Nov 15, 2007,
last night i didn't dream, but my roommate did. he started sleep talking and eventually i told him to "shut the **** up dude" and, still asleep, he started threatening to fight me and started to climb down his bunk. he kept saying "put your money were your mouth is ****er." he's a lot bigger than me, and i didn't know if he would wake up if i hit him or not, so i told him to go back to sleep and he did.. hahaha.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I have no dreams anymore. I gotta stop masturbating before I go to bed. Cause when i don't , then i can have dreams and if i'm lucky lucid dreams, and i try to get some advice like in Wayne's World 2 when he's talking to that dude Morrison or something., and he tells him to make a concert ...

that happened to be JIM morrison
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
speaking of hosts on G4, a while back i had a reoccuring dream (only like 2-3 times) where i banged out Morgan Web on the old set of X-play...you know the table that looks like it's made of lego's or something...good times
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
i seriously dreamed that all these meteors were hitting earth, and i gathered up my family in an army jeep and we went to the mountains, then my mom got out of the car, started doing this weird ritual thing, then clouds fell from the sky and formed into cloud stairs, then we went up, and all i can remember was a couch with 3-4 guys sitting down watching tv? it was the weirdest dream i can remember
Quote by marktuazon
is it weird to like Layla Kayleigh?

oh hell no...kudos to you man...like that one time where she told kevin about how she was watching her niece in public and her top came off? i was just sitting there like...oh lord...why god...why was i not there? god the little accent and stuff...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
I had a dream about losing 5 of my teeth then getting shot by a machine gun by a guy with a cell phone in his hand.
Quote by bobby_splax
oh hell no...kudos to you man...like that one time where she told kevin about how she was watching her niece in public and her top came off? i was just sitting there like...oh lord...why god...why was i not there? god the little accent and stuff...

lol i'm always waiting for The Feed on G4 lol . god i love that british accent on her...mmm..
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
i dont remember my dreams too often anymore.

last i can remember had something to do with a former co-worker. cant remember anything about it though.
Quote by bobby_splax
speaking of hosts on G4, a while back i had a reoccuring dream (only like 2-3 times) where i banged out Morgan Web on the old set of X-play...you know the table that looks like it's made of lego's or something...good times

sounds good
Quote by marktuazon
lol i'm always waiting for The Feed on G4 lol . god i love that british accent on her...mmm..

Totally the only reason I watch AOTS...

Anywho, I heard she got a breast reduction. Is this fact? It had better not be...
I had a dream where I was wondering around Chernobyl during Winter.

It was kinda creepy.
Quote by Slinov
i had a dream where basically, i had to save the world from a zombie apocalypse by playing Master of Puppets by Metallica.

needless to say. it was quite epic.

Awesome

I can never remember my dreams when I see these threads
Honestly. Her last name is way to close to Mung.

But hell. I'd tap that still.
Quote by The Leader
I dreamt I had 50 people out on my deck for absolutely no reason, but we were gathered to watch the "tree goats". There were a bunch of goats hopping from tree to tree, and everyone was taking pictures and whatnought, when suddenly someone yells "Oh my God a bear!". Everyone turns to it, trying to see it, when someone else says "Its ok, its just a cow!", and sure enough, a cow was jumping from tree to tree alongside the goats.

I woke up and just stared at the ceiling like 'what the hell was that?'.

What the hell?
I had another awesome zombie dream. The zombies were ultra-fast mother****ers, and me and my group were escaping from them by driving down a highway, then we came to a Wal-Martish store. Then some zombies came in and I killed a whole bunch of them with a compressed air tank with a hose loaded with nails. BADASS.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Quote by ebbbaaa
I had another awesome zombie dream. The zombies were ultra-fast mother****ers, and me and my group were escaping from them by driving down a highway, then we came to a Wal-Martish store. Then some zombies came in and I killed a whole bunch of them with a compressed air tank with a hose loaded with nails. BADASS.

I want to play CS:S Zombie Mod on the Wal-Mart map now!
I had a dream I hooked up with my friend over spring break when we were visiting chicago. Ironically enough, me and her are visiting chicago over spring break. Now I just have to get my friend out of his house long enough to bang her on the pool table, and my prophecy will be fulfilled.
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
i had a dream once where george takei was trying to kill me and he finally got me cornered. i could actually hear dramatic buildup music and woke up right before he stabbed me.

i don't understand it. i'm not a fan of old star trek.