Some brown lab knocked my dog up, about 6 weeks ago(then left and never showed up) , and now she is pregnant.

Has any ever had a dog go through birth? What should I do? Do I have to go to the Vet?(really can't afford it now) or does the dog do everything by its self?

Any tips?
P.S. My dog is a Husky/German Sheppard, and the mate is a brown lab.
Quote by metalhead2061
Some brown lab knocked my dog up, about 6 weeks ago(then left and never showed up) , and now she is pregnant.

Has any ever had a dog go through birth? What should I do? Do I have to go to the Vet?(really can't afford it now) or does the dog do everything by its self?

Any tips?
P.S. My dog is a Husky/German Sheppard, and the mate is a brown lab.

yeah, suuure...
Check out my guitar quartet composition The Lone Wolf and you will be rewarded! With a live wolf!

Are you a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Led Pepplin
I'm adding you to my list of most hated UGers.

Falcon puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunch. No, seriously, I have no idea.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
A brown dog knocking up a white dog, and never showing up again.

Sounds oddly familiar.....
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
Quote by 4e574e57363g
A brown dog knocking up a white dog, and never showing up again.

Sounds oddly familiar.....

lol enough humor more help!
Bring her onto the Maury Povich show and find the father so he can pay child support.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
The dog will do pretty much everything by herself. I don't know details about how long they'll be breastfed, but when they start eating normal stuff, you can start out with really soft rice.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Sue the owner of the other dog. It's actually been done before.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
No joke, we used to raise collies, bring a scissors, some rubbing alcohol, and a lot of blankets and rags. Have a heatlamp ready to keep them warm. Puppies are born in a sack, which the mother usually bites open and eats. you can help them out by cutting them off with the scissors. Bring rubber gloves too, LOL.

If they can't tear off all the bags, the puppies will die. Generally one puppy will die out of every batch however.
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
Okay, on a more serious note... you will need to perform a home abortion.

What you need is an ice-cream scooper, and lots, and lots of gauze.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
My nipples. WHAT ARE THEY FOR?!?!?!?!
Quote by nick dixon
Put your penis in a raging hot fire, that should melt the bottle off
Quote by Leonheart
4e574e57363g, despite your first post on a thread almost always being PWNT you kickass.
POOR PUPPIES!!! *Cries*
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to try and help, I'm not vet or expert, but we've raised collies for over 15 years.
Gear: Framus Cobra - Homemade Warmoth guitar - Ibanez S470 - Alvarez acoustic
my dog gave birth about 2 months ago..she's a chihuahua. she had 3 but the first died because she couldnt push it. is her belly noticeably larger? if not, try to get to a vet and ask to take the puppies out if you dont want them. other than that you could be on your way to getting some new puppies

BUT THIS IS JUST A WARNING! NEUTER AND SPAY YOUR PETS!!! OR ELSE THEY'LL TAKE OVER!

Good luck
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
But I want puppies.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

How old is your dog? If she's 3-5yrs no problem. She knows more about what she's doing than you do. Older than that have a discussion with your vet over the phone about issues to keep an eye open for.
Oh and google it. Tons of stuff on line.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by chris_kedro
If you have any other questions, I'd be happy to try and help, I'm not vet or expert, but we've raised collies for over 15 years.

Hey thanks alot, but it sucks that 1 dies, and also, what are the signs that she will deliver, cause its really close, because her belly is HUGE, AND THE Area around the nipple is bulging out.

and whoever said something about the sueing, i thought of that, but the dog was a stray raper, and the aspca took him away
Quote by Jackal58
How old is your dog? If she's 3-5yrs no problem. She knows more about what she's doing than you do. Older than that have a discussion with your vet over the phone about issues to keep an eye open for.
Oh and google it. Tons of stuff on line.

shes about 4 or 5 human years . thanks
Quote by marktuazon
my dog gave birth about 2 months ago..she's a chihuahua. she had 3 but the first died because she couldnt push it. is her belly noticeably larger? if not, try to get to a vet and ask to take the puppies out if you dont want them. other than that you could be on your way to getting some new puppies

BUT THIS IS JUST A WARNING! NEUTER AND SPAY YOUR PETS!!! OR ELSE THEY'LL TAKE OVER!

Good luck

what do u mean take over
They'll just be so damn many puppies and kittens we will be overrun.
Quote by SmElLy KiD

Quote by metalhead2061
what do u mean take over

i mean a literal TAKE OVER! soon they'll be learning how to walk on two legs and start growing opposable thumbs. There are so many dag nab dogs and cats it's ridiculous. if you want an example go to third world countries even the Philippines (where my parent's are from), animals everywhere! and you could which one's are girls because they having sagging breasts..there's a bunch of beat up animals there, it's saddening. oh well i still have my chihuahuas . 8 weeks!
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Quote by marktuazon
i mean a literal TAKE OVER! soon they'll be learning how to walk on two legs and start growing opposable thumbs. There are so many dag nab dogs and cats it's ridiculous. if you want an example go to third world countries even the Philippines (where my parent's are from), animals everywhere! and you could which one's are girls because they having sagging breasts..there's a bunch of beat up animals there, it's saddening. oh well i still have my chihuahuas . 8 weeks!

my mom is Filipino as well
the female dog should probably go for a checkup at the vets, just to make sure everything's ok, and also so they can tell you what to do, but basically she'll do everything by herself. make sure she has enough to eat and drink, and somewhere cosy to sleep - she might want to make a "nest" by tearing up her bedding, so make sure you give her bedding you don't mind getting messed up.

with the puppies, keep them warm, give them blankets to sleep with, and warm porridge (not too hot) with warm milk, or beaten eggs with milk, or crushed up weetabix with warm milk. the mother dog would probably appreciate the milk and porridge too, she's going to be exhausted with all those puppies so make sure you look after mummy as well, when they're born. she might get protective of them, so make sure you don't threaten her in any way, or take away her puppies too young.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by metalhead2061
and whoever said something about the suing, i thought of that

If you had gone on to sue the family because their dog got your dog pregnant, I would've personally flown over there and beat the sh*t out of you.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...