0 0%
Pat White, QB, West Virginia
0 0%
Steve Slaton, RB, West Virginia
0 0%
Andre Woodson, QB, Kentucky
1 8%
Voters: 13.
Vote for your choice to win the Heisman this year! My votes going to Dennis Dixon, but i hope Chase Daniels Wins
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Dixon's gonna win it i think.
I want Andre Woodson or Darren McFadden to win though.
Yeah, how many quarterbacks play fullback too?
Quote by Joshrocker48
I like you, as a fellow vocalist I like that you are here on UG and admit to not being a guitarist.
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
well, id vote for rashard mendenhall, but hes not on there :S. afterall, he is having a great year for a great team.

i voted for tebow, just because of his many faceted game.
Arbor A410 Bass
Dinosaur 20 Watt Bass Amp
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Squier Bullet

Excuse me sir, have you been thinking tonight?
^ is he the running back for Georgia?
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
I dont think Brennan will get many votes because their schedule is so weak so that is going to hurt him in the end.
Oooops, i should know that, i live in Illinois I just didnt include him because he doesnt get enough Heisman attention
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
^ yea he doesnt get much attention i think its coming down to dixon and tebow but i give it to tebow because well hes a beast
Agreed
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke
Colt Brennon is the shit! I so want him to win it. BTW, the reason Hawaii has a weak schedule is because they are in a piss-poor division. If they played in a slightly better one, like Big 12 Possibly, they could still do well. And Brennan is just a dominating quarter back, and June Jones is the perfect guy to coach him. Look for the Detriot Lions to draft him, too, cause if he don't bust he is the long-term answer for Mike Martz's experimental, pass-heavy team.

and where is Mike Hart?
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
as much as i hate to say it mike hart is a great player but not everyone can be considered for the heisman he just isnt up there with the others on the list even though he is the heart and soul of that team.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
Colt Brennon is the shit! I so want him to win it. BTW, the reason Hawaii has a weak schedule is because they are in a piss-poor division. If they played in a slightly better one, like Big 12 Possibly, they could still do well. And Brennan is just a dominating quarter back, and June Jones is the perfect guy to coach him. Look for the Detriot Lions to draft him, too, cause if he don't bust he is the long-term answer for Mike Martz's experimental, pass-heavy team.

and where is Mike Hart?

Ah ****
Quote by Joshrocker48
Bravo.

Quote by arsonite
GTFO non-guitarist!

Joke