Back Door Sluts 9
Quote by SmElLy KiD
That is priceless man, you might be my new idol.

TS, whenever I see your username, I misread it as "isuckhardcocks."

Just had to get that out there.

We're ticking away, the moments that make up the dull days
grindhouse!
actually no, I just really love that movie.
This :
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by schecter_guy
fight club
office space
back to the future
clerks 2

damn right
+ an american tail...+ 1 fight club, + 1 Shawshank redemption.
Originally posted by mydadisjewish
people have different tastes. for example, i like good music, u like your dad's testicles.
Quote by oriolesazb
+ an american tail...+ 1 fight club, + 1 Shawshank redemption.

**** yes american tail
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Survey Says:
Attachments:
survey.jpg
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
no entiendo
Quote by Chikitty_China

Quote by Jestersage
LOL to the survey says. +1 on shawkshank.
LimbLifter is the best band in the world! and they're Canadian .
Quote by iforgot539
Survey Says:

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Metal: A Headbanger's Journey for best god damn documentary
Fear and Loathing for every award in the universe
I cried when Backster was kicked off the bridge in Anchorman. Thats an Oscar right there.
One director that should of gotten an oscar a lot longer ago:

Martin Scorcese
As much as I love Fight Club, I can't see it winning an Oscar.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Fight Club -- Nominated for Best Sound Effects Editing

Back to the Future -- Won: Best Sound Effects Editing; Nominated for Best Original Song, Best Sound, Best Original Screenplay

The Shawshank Redemption: Nominated for Best Actor (Morgan Freeman), Best Picture, Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Sound, Best Original Score, Best Editing, and Best Cinematography

Some things that were nominated, lost, but should have won:

Kate Hudson, Best Supporting Actress, Almost Famous, 2000 -- lost to Marcia Gay Harden for Pollack. Hudson was SOO much better.

Mystic River, Best Picture, 2002 -- lost to Return of the King, which was bad. Mystic River was not.
Clint Eastwood, Best Director, Mystic River, 2002 -- lost to Peter Jackson for ROTK.

Chinatown, Best Picture, 1974 -- lost to The Godfather, Part II, which was good, but Chinatown is better.

Network, Best Picture, 1976 -- lost to Rocky. Come on. Network is one of the best satires ever, it should have won.

Good Will Hunting, Best Picture, 1997 -- lost to Titanic. Again, this should have been a no-brainer, but people were dazzled by the spectacle of Titanic.
Matt Damon, Best Actor, Good Will Hunting, 1997 -- lost to Jack Nicholson for As Good as It Gets, which was a great performace. But Damon was better.

I, Robot, Best Visual Effects, 2004 -- lost to Spiderman 2. This was close, but I think the robot invasion scene should have won the Oscar.

Raiders of the Lost Ark, Best Picture, 1981 -- lost to Chariots of Fire. How can you deny Indiana Jones? The Academy was lucky he didn't bullwhip them all.

Finding Neverland, Best Picture, 2004 -- lost to Million Dollar Baby, which was good, but it was a make-up Oscar for when Eastwood was shafted for Mystic River. Finding Neverland was a better picture that MDB.

James Newton Howard, Best Original Score, The Village, 2004 -- lost to Jan A.P. Kaczmarek for Finding Neverland. They had to give Neverland at least one Oscar, so they robbed Howard.

Okay. That's enough.
Can't stop the signal.
Quote by Frozennight
Three words, Army Of Darkness

/thread.

You my good sir have just mentioned what is quite possibly the most groovy movie of all time.

Hail to the King, baby!
Christian Bale has been snubbed long enough. I also think Memento should of won some.

But seriously, its all about Oscar politics. Why do you think The Departed won?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Last edited by myself101 at Nov 15, 2007,
^ Because Jack Nicholson was playing with a dildo in a dirty movie theater?
Quote by Miggy01
grindhouse!
actually no, I just really love that movie.
This :
HOLY SHIT I haven't thought about that movie in the longest time. I wonder if I still have it
Quote by myself101

But seriously, its all about Oscar politics. Why do you think The Departed won?
Because it was amazing?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Nov 15, 2007,
^ It was a good movie. Not amazing.

It only won because MS deserved an Oscar and didn't have one.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~