What are some good fuzz pedals? I'm gonna ask for one for Christmas.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Electro Harmonix Big Muff, MI Audio Neo Fuzz (really awesome), MI Audio GI Fuzz (more modern than the Neo), Red Witch Fuzz God, Zvex Fuzz Factory. Any of those would be a good bet, but there are also many more out there. Something called the Fuzzwork Orange, or something like that, is also pretty good, judging by the clips.
zVex Fuzz Factory!!!

Fulltone '69 from ebay, '70, Soul Bender from ebay are all awesome.

dont get the Dallas Arbiter reissue though. those have incredibly high gain transistors that just make the circuit sound harsh. Big Muff is a cheap option, but i'm not a big fan...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
i wonder how many here have actually played a fuzz god, or are just recommending it out of their assholes?
We're not saying he should buy it just like that, just that we've heard clips and heard absolutely nothing but good things about it (me anyway).

I wouldn't recommend for anyone to ever buy something without trying it out first.
Quote by TehJermie
i wonder how many here have actually played a fuzz god, or are just recommending it out of their assholes?

I have. They have them at Sounds Great Music, if you know where that is (if you're in the UK, you might). The Empress Chorus is also worth a look, by the way
Quote by Denthúl
I have. They have them at Sounds Great Music, if you know where that is (if you're in the UK, you might). The Empress Chorus is also worth a look, by the way

ooo har har.
i actually own one, i was just trying to seperate the name-dropping-never-played-anything-otherthantheir-bigmuff- d-bags from those who know what they're talking about.