I think I want to switch over to the Zune. My iPod broke a couple months ago, so i was deciding if I wanted to buy a new iPod or a new Zune. I examined all the features of both and I can't find one thing thats better about the iPod Video, which is the same price as the Zune. Am I right? And also, does anybody know if i could burn the music i bought from iTunes, put in on a CD, and then put it into the Zune sotfware. Will that work?
**** the zune and ipod, go with creative, they have the same features as ipods and zunes only they dont sound like ****, dont break as easily, and are generally cheaper.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
if you bought songs off itunes then you have to burn cds to switch to zune, but if you buy the actual cds, or ripped off a burned cd then you can just import directly to URGE
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
Quote by imicius
Creative Labs > Zune > iPod

you got it
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
I got a creative vision m at christmas last year and it just stopped working last month. Dont trust creative. I say stick to ipod, theres a reason they are numero uno.

Quote by Draken
Hell is a giant Party but the only music is Fallout Boy and there's no dip and all the girls are ugly.
I like the new Zunes. I might switch to a Zune eventually. Ipod's are getting kinda stupid with their smudgy touch screens.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I got the new firmware on my 30, and it's great. The new software is ****, but MS is supposed to fix it.
Quote by Masonpwiley
I got the new firmware on my 30, and it's great. The new software is ****, but MS is supposed to fix it.

what's the new upgrade do, i didn't download it yet?

oh, and anybody know if the rumor is true that they'll have and upgrade in about a year for internet in hotspots?....
Quote by Dumpweedrock
**** the zune and ipod, go with creative, they have the same features as ipods and zunes only they dont sound like ****, dont break as easily, and are generally cheaper.

i had a creative and bought a zune. much happier. albeit the creative was a 5 gig and the zune is a 30 gig. but quality wise i much prefer the zune.

edit: i downloaded the new firmware and it mixed up all my song information so i have to backtrack and use the original firmware, but no big deal.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
what's the new upgrade do, i didn't download it yet?

oh, and anybody know if the rumor is true that they'll have and upgrade in about a year for internet in hotspots?....

Firmware: New UI, Podcasts, Wireless Sync
Software: Zune Social site, new UI, and ****s alot of stuff up.

I would wait till MS fixes the software to DL it.
New update allows you to wirelessly sync your music and gives your Zune podcast support plus a redesigned look. And new software, which blows ass basically
I have all I want and I'm not okay, I'm funny that way...
- Rob Heinrich
Ipod>Zune>other
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

The new software sucks so much that I will have to limit my "iPod sucks" talk for a while.