Alright so a few days ago i noticed that my C-1 Hellraiser was making a buzzing sound everytime i played a D#. My guitar is tuned to C standard. The buzz only comes when i hit a D#, usually on the 3rd,4th and 5th strings.

Its pretty weird. Anyone know what to do? Not sure if its the locking nut that is loose or something else like that.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
Sounds like something's loose, do you have the Floyd Rose version? Sometimes the fine tuners on FR's buzz if you hit certain notes
you might want to try getting new strings
my gear:

Schecter Hellraiser Sunset FR
Line 6 spider 2: 212 combo 120 watt =\
Line 6 guitar port
EVH frankenstein painted Explorer
fret buzz?

if you down tune the strings flop a little and are more likely yo buzz on a high fret area.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
No its not normal fret buzz, i know what that is. It buzzes no matter what on those notes. And yes its the FR version and i have pretty new strings on it. THe buzz is coming from something on my headstock, just not sure what it is.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore