Page 1 of 3
You mean close my eyes, pretend he's a chick and do him up the butt?
Probably not, because I don't really care much about shredding.
Move along people, nothing to see here.
Life is underrated.

Quote by Mad Marius
That's like saying you got cancer that comes with AIDS.
ummm. no. speed does not make you a good player. i'll just practice and get good at reasonable tempos.
I almost want to simply go against the grain and say that I'd do it, but I'd honestly rather practice and play better on my own.
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
I'm not saying I would. I just thought it'd be funny to ask since guitarists are so lazy and craving shred speed...

I mean, how far would you go to instantly attain an insane ability without any practice?

And this is the gayest question ive ver seen

We are talking about doing dudes here.
I'd rather know that I worked hard to get those skills than know I took it up the butt because I couldn't be bothered to practice.
shred does not equal good.

It equals good as hell, but it doesn't always equal melodic tunes.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
uhhh. Why don't I just practice for a couple months.

i don't think you will be able to shred that fast in a few months...
Quote by dervishguitar
He's right. This is the gayest thing I've heard all day.

what does your sig mean
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.

EDIT: No.
Death to Ovation haters!
Last edited by PatchworkMan at Nov 15, 2007,
As gay as this is, I would clearly not do it.

And even if I did do a dude for it (not going to happen, just hypothetical) It would have to be for a shit load faster then 280 bps. Like 700. Godlike shit.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I think the better question is: would you let Satan stick a watermelon up your ass for absolute perfect tone (whatever that may be for you)?
I think the better question is: would you let Satan stick a watermelon up your ass for absolute perfect tone (whatever that may be for you).?

Haha...
Speed does not matter that much to me.

That being said... glory hole only.
Quote by Dudage
Was that worthy of two posts?

no it wasn't, that's why one got deleted

anyways, would you? I honestly don't know, I might have to hear it first.
No, its all a lie

haha seriously i wouldnt because, well that would be gay! work for it you lazy sod!
While I'd love for speed to come to me without any effort, I feel that I'd have short changed myself if I didn't have to practice to achieve it.

--Red
"My idea is that there is music in the air, music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require." - Edward Elgar
that satan watermelon thing doesnt sound to horrible for perfect tone, i mean cmon, perfect ****ing tone, thats quite tempting
i like how the entire pit says no with reasons other than because doing a guy is morally, mentally, and emotional wrong......
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
No because it would be like cheating. Also it would be like engaging in homosexual activity.
I'd do a guy, but not for the shred, but cos' this guy maybe the most important person to me.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
No man. You would miss out on the journey of acquiring the skill.

I mean, if somebody compliments me on the strength of my Pokemons, I would want to say: "Thanks man. I worked really hard to get this far. I bred, hatched, and raised them myself."

I wouldn't want to say: "Thanks man. But I just downloaded some save file from the internet to get these guys."
I'd hit it. I have the theory and knowledge, and my speed is mildly lacking (to play bebop jazz...) so that bit of extra speed would be jolly.
Quote by Metal claw
No man. You would miss out on the journey of acquiring the skill.

I mean, if somebody compliments me on the strength of my Pokemons, I would want to say: "Thanks man. I worked really hard to get this far. I bred, hatched, and raised them myself."

I wouldn't want to say: "Thanks man. But I just downloaded some save file from the internet to get these guys."

A good point.

In this case, people are amazing by your speed.
"Whoa! How do you play so fast?!?"
"Well, all I did was bum some guy really"
"..............oh"
yes i would, i know speed isn't anything, but its still a way of achieving something without putting the work in, and i'm ****ing lazy!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Quote by Jason_Parker
How many of you would (you know) another dude for instant shred speed at 280bps?

Seriously, it's people like you that are the reason why so many people think shred is a stupid and useless talent. Stop giving it a bad name.
Page 1 of 3