Hey,
could anyone give me a few songs similar to:
Yngwie Malmsteen - Far Beyond The Sun
Michael Angelo Batio - No Boundaries
Michael Angelo Batio - Rain Forest
Thanks (y)
What you should do is get the album "Fire & Ice" by Yngwie, imo that album is perfect, deff the best album to get into shred with. Either that or "Passion & Warfare" by the almighty Steve Vai.
search youtube for "neoclassical shred", that should get you more than enough examples of what you're looking for.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Symphony X's Paradise Lost is a pretty awesome ''concept'' album with a grand Milton-esque theme, killer vocals ( my fave Russ Allen performance by far) and some great neoclassical style guitar and riffs (i am somewhat biased as i love everything theyve ever done...)
Failing that, get the first 2 Racer X albums or Cacophony Go Off ( images , black cat ) or Speed Metal Symphony.
Thank God im an atheist
Speaking of Racer X:

Y.R.O
B.R.O
Frenzy

all good choices.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Rusty Cooley. His stuff can get a bit repetative, but it's still worth a listen.
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Paul Gilbert - Get Out Of My Yard
- Flying Dog (Awsome/neoclassical)

Steve Vai - The Audience Is Listening
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws