check it out i kinda made it up like in a day then i added the solo i made it for that new contest slash is having, The winner gets like a kick ass les paul and a marshall but tell me what ya think its not that good but i tried the drums is just a drum beat off my pedal btw and ull hear that wierd noise like every 20 mins its cuz the trial recording thing i have makes that because its a trial version. basically slash is lookin for a sick ass solo and a very unique song. Those r the 2 categories

http://88gnr88.musicnation.com/

just hit play under media.
Last edited by 88Gnr88 at Nov 15, 2007,
it's ok at first, nothing too impressive. but 30 seconds in, is when you really start to play something good. not bad at all.
Quote by .smudged.
Sex is overrated, try World of Warcraft.
i dont like the effect u got there man sounds kinda annoying, change the effect then u got ur self a new les paul
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
By "trial recording thing", i think you mean the audio editting software, and if so, go on google and search Wavepad audio editing software, it's a free software program that works really well for recording things like this. Also, I like the song, but I think that it's a little repetitive after a while. Good job though!
yeah i dont even have anythin close to a les paul -.- wish i did ummm thats a cry baby wah effect i just added it a little for the intro but either way i wasnt sure if i was totally in love with the sound but it was better than the other effects i tried out
and thanks for the feedback guys i dont mind even if its negative, itll just make me better
I agree with Zerohero, I don't care for the effect on it, but the song is really good. If you have some spare cash, I would recommend picking up a Line 6 Spider III 15 Modeling Combo amp, if you look around you should be able to pick one up for around a hundred dollars. Just a thought. Other than that, you did a great job.
thanks a lot i am lookin to buy a new amp soon im sick of my kustom -.- lol but thanks again you guys are some very intelligent people and i appreciate your input
thanks a lot i checked out that Wavepad audio thing and it seems a lot better than what i use currently. Im using N track studio which is lame like the trial version but its easy to use and the only real problem i have is when i record a power chord over and over and i play it back, it starts off loud and fades away almost like the sound is escapin from my room (where i record) :s
its workin i r ranked #29 atm but sometimes ill drop to like 80 then back to 40 its wierd but all i gotta do is be in the top 100
Repetitive but each of the separate ideas was pretty catchy. Just add some more variation in there and it would be dynamite.
it wont let me listen to anything, i went to a couple places on that site and it wont let me listen or watch anything, it just sits there and says loading forever
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
yeah it does that to me too alot its probably the biggest downside to the site, alot of stuff doesnt work
is there another place i can here your song
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
i got it to work now.
nice, i dont like that effect u have on there, but other than that it was awesome, really great solo.
keep it up and good luck in the comp.
My Music
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Danelectro Daddy-O
yeah i kinda wish i would have used it its just a crybaby wah pedal I was just messing around, it actually sounds a lot better its just the recording quality is so bad it makes it sound like crap but i appreciate it and good luck to u as well ill drop u some votes if i see u on the head2head