non of them worked with me
its 01.10 here

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I agree not to use this tool to connect law enforcement agencies or other government agencies.
I acknowledge that my IP and message information will be logged for security purposes.

I agree that I am fully accountable for repercussions as a result of using this tool.

I understand that in some states, recording of phone conversations maybe considered illegal and I am fully accountable for any/all legal repercussions as a direct result of using this tool, indemifying and holding WizTeen Inc. harmless.

I agree to notify each of the callers before the prank is initiated, receiving permission to record their conversation.

I agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site editor and the site editor's subsidiaries, affiliates, related parties, officers, directors, employees, agents, independent contractors, advertisers, partners, and co-branders, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, that may be made by any third party, due to or arising out of your conduct or connection with this web site or service.

^what? you have to tell the people before they're pranked that they'll be pranked?
Quote by Archaon
No, that can't be legal. You're harassing people.

Not necessarily. Just forcing 2 people to talk to eachother.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
is there anything else similar to this? I'm really bored and this only lasts two minutes.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
pretty awesome great find
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
Woah,international?
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
it sucks that you only get 2 min per day.

anyone know of something else like this, but you get more time?
damn u clearchaos u no pickup
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.
wish i had more than 2 minutes
Quote by kriscornella2@g
No. Argument if i hear fall out boy i get so angry i am more likely to kick someones ass than when i listen to iron maiden

Quote by GiantRaven
****ing Coheed freaks...

FREE WARPED TOUR TICKETS!!!
zune. i <3 my turd brown 30 gig.