K, so my mom went shopping in America the past weekend. She bought me these Nike "forces" that seem kinda dodgey.

First off, the Nike logo isn't placed on the side like most Nike shoes. It's on the part past the laces, on a slant. Hard to explain.

Second, no where on the shoe does it actually say Nike, but the Nike logo is there three times on each shoe.

Third, they say "fORCe" on them, in weird letters. I've heard of Air Forces, but not just forces.

There's some other things that make me think these are counterfeit... but my mom said she bought them in a Nike Outlet Store, so, would they sell counterfeit shoes there?

And, from what you've read, do you think they're fake? I'd get pictures, but I can't find my camera anywhere.

I don't even know why she got me basketball shoes... she knows I hate them.
You got pwned Timmy. You got pwned.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If they're comfy, seem sturdy and were cheap enough, don't worry about it. Though I personally hate basketball shoes
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
If they're comfy, seem sturdy and were cheap enough, don't worry about it. Though I personally hate basketball shoes

They hurt my feet like HELL. I am not going to wear them. I wanna sell them, but I wanna know if they are counterfeit for sure or not before I do.

I hate basketball shoes, also.
Normal Nike shoes are just as dodgy, sweatshop anyone??
Pacman of the UG Hero's and Villians club
Pics?
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by AngelOfHatred
They hurt my feet like HELL. I am not going to wear them. I wanna sell them, but I wanna know if they are counterfeit for sure or not before I do.

I hate basketball shoes, also.

Put them up on eBay then, and tell your mother they make your feet hurt like a bitch.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by eckmann88
Pics?

My mom went out of town for a few days, and took my camera with her, so I can't get any pics.
Ummmm dude why do you care they are shoes I could understand if it's a counterfiet guitar but shoes why do you care and if they hurt like hell they are most likely the real thing. Oh also google.com will tell you about nike forces.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
We're not women, we don't care about your shoes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
pics definitely...i'd say if it REALLY was from an outlet store most likely no. but the way you describe it seems fishy. are they the new ones? the 25's? or the new classic ones?

i used to want them...i'd rather get me some obnoxious SB Dunks

EDIT: FAKE
PS3

Fear the LIME

X