can anyone help me with my stats homework? here's the problem

jeanie is forgetful and the probability she forgets something she has to do is .1. Tomorrow she intend to run 3 errands

a. What's the probability that jeanie remembers at least one of the 3 errands? (.999)

the answer is .999, but idk how they got it...any ideas?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Last edited by blues-guitarist at Nov 15, 2007,
Quote by blues-guitarist

a. What's the probability that jeanie remembers at least one of the 3 errands?

Very low.

Why?

Jeanie is a woman.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Very low.

Why?

Jeanie is a woman.

My god. You sir, are a winner in life.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
she has .9 chance of remembering one, multiply that by a .9 chance of remembering another one, and you get .99 chance of remembering one errend of two. Multiply by another, and she had a .999 chance of remembering atlears one of the three
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
Quote by naedman
she has .9 chance of remembering one, multiply that by a .9 chance of remembering another one, and you get .99 chance of remembering one errend of two. Multiply by another, and she had a .999 chance of remembering atlears one of the three
thanks
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
1) no fucin clue bout your answer. sorry
2) slaytanic6606, probably the funniest thing ive read in a while. Im still laughing
3) Can anyone tell me how to sig the original question and Slaytanics answer? Sorry Im a new member. Been using a long time, but just signed up.
4) I need some imput from yall. what do you think if I started up a designated homework help Thread. Had it in the back of my mind for a while now and I think its cool. lord knows i need help with mine.
5) If someone steals above idea, I will come and rip your balls out. If your a girl, well...... Ill come up with somethin.
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Very low.

Why?

Jeanie is a woman.

Just adding another highfive to the pile.

*slaps*
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by naedman

Um... dont use this answer, cuz... Its wrong. just ran it through the calc on the computer
Quote by Coulterboyz
Um... dont use this answer, cuz... Its wrong. just ran it through the calc on the computer

yea ur right, that is wrong

Well, i gave it a shot right?
Quote by boreamor
Thousands upon thousands of people yelling "IcyHot"...

Quote by imdeth
She looks like she has triforces in her eyes...

Quote by Nakon14
*sigh* yet again, only on UG would somebody rush to their computer to tell the pit when their lives or property are in dire trouble.
9/10 + 9/100 + 9/1000

Win.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate