Well i bought myself a Norman B20 CW about 2 years ago and i have to say its a great guitar, i would like to hear about toehr players experience with this brand of guitars ( which are built in my province, i'm from quebec, canada)

so well everyone leave a little comment thanks
man these are seriosly nice guitars the sound is bar none i got a norman last year and ill never go to anything else not even ovation.
Quote by fatstrats
man these are seriosly nice guitars the sound is bar none i got a norman last year and ill never go to anything else not even ovation.

Where do you come from?

what model did you buy and how much did you pay :P just wondering
Quote by fatstrats

Just out of interest, why out of all the guitar manufacturers out there to use did you choose Ovation?!

I wouldn't want an Ovation if someone gave me it free!
Hey I own a Norman B20 Dreadnaught since 1991 passed down from my mom bought in '86 I believe, handcrafted by the original maker before the corporate buyout. I had it maintained by a liscensed Martin builder since 1991. Fishman pickups put in(direct no preamp), grover tuners. I love this guitar. I would really hurt someone for doing anything to it. It has the sweetest tone, easiest playability, and comfortable body. I vote this the best brand of acoustic. And I do own brands like Gibson USA and Fender electrics. But cannot sacrifice the acoustic tone.
Peace and Freedom
Will
myspace.com/thesinpage
Last edited by The S.i.n. at Feb 15, 2009,
whats up with all the Ovation hate? Ever seen the movie August Rush? Most songs in that movie were recorded with ovations... they aren't bad guitars...

and this norman brand sounds good.. pics?

i've never heard of it before
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Last edited by mEtAlORc at Apr 9, 2009,
In 2007 I had finally saved up enough for a good acoustic guitar. I played every model in my local music store (including some martins, gibsons, and taylors) And I settled on my Norman b20 cw with matte finish. It is comparable to the big brands in both sound and playability. The best part is they come with a lifetime warranty. About half a year after I purchased it the glue on the bridge started to come loose, and I brought it in and the company fixed it for free, and assured me that if it was unfixable they would send me a free replacement. They had it fixed and back to me in under two weeks. I love my norman. If I remember correctly it cost me between 600-700 dollars (canadian) and I believe they are all handmade in Canada.
Tiananmen Square Dance