So yesterday at work(Wal-Mart, aka Hell) I'm ringing up these 2 women's things and one of them. Tilts her head back and takes a whipped cream bottle and sprays it down her throat. Not to mention the fact that she and her friend were russian around the age of 22. Then I sit and stare at her as she has whipped cream just slipping out her mouth and making a mess everywhere. As you can imagine where my mind is by now. She looks at me and gives me the most stuck up, bitchiest looks ever. And then makes a comment that it's not okay for me to stare at women like that.

First of all, if you don't want that kind of attention, you shouldn't be putting on a show.

Second of all, I work at Wal-Mart bitch. Like I'm really gonna be like "whatever, who cares" I have nothing to do all day and you come through acting like a ***** . . . You deserved it.

Rant!
Quote by die_kenny_die
ate a girl out on her period...

i regret nothing.

I know how to shred paper, does that count?
Did you **** her?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
first of all, young russian women are hot.

second, there is not second, young russian women are hot. period.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
It is neither a Road, nor an Island. Discuss
She's Russian? You should have beat her up like that guy from Rocky 2. Or was it three? I don't remember. But it would have impressed her.

Or like Zangeif.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.

Pics?

Edit: And the russian was from Rocky IV.
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Quote by Pete_C_Bass

+1
You sexist pig, she was just trying to eat some whipped cream, it's not her fault that it slid down her chest.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by uffan526
Pics or it didn't happen...

edit: eckmann beat me to it...

Well that my friend is the smartest statement ever made. Because ofcourse I take a camera to wal-mart with me just in case I need to randomly take pictures of things while ringing people's stuff up. How dare I forget it that day. *Cough*Ass*Cough*
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by xkeyboardxmoshx
Cool. I'm listening to Botch.

So... am... I... (or at least one song because my iPod is on shuffle)

/really weird.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by continental
camera phone?

lol that would be funny **** if he whipped out his phone after she gave him a bitchy look and he snapped a pic,

Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by continental
camera phone?

???
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
Quote by continental
camera phone?

I actually dislike cell phones. I find them very annoying.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

You should have told her her accent is ugly.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
you could have stopped her and been like WAIT.. i have to DRAW YOU!
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by thrashfan

shame shame, why would we lie about such a thing?
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island
Quote by thrashfan

Russian's accents only mean one thing. . . . SPIT!!!

Spit + Whipped Cream + My Erection = God
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by Pete_C_Bass

I would sell my soul to find the number to put after the "+"
...but it just...doesn't exist...
Quote by Pete_C_Bass
shame shame, why would we lie about such a thing?

Because Russian accents sound ugly to me.
Quote by H^2

Wise words Trashfan.

trashfan
Quote by Chubbychunks
It's not going to be that great. Although particle physics does give me a hadron.
Well the entire time they were talking to each other. I was definately not listening to a word she said until after the whole bitchy thing. But I can tell you. It doesnt matter how she sounds, I highly doubt there would be much conversation with her on a date
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by bambamm89
First of all, if you don't want that kind of attention, you shouldn't be putting on a show.

FALSE.

I can understand where you're coming from and how it is natural to look at the preferred sex, but comments like yours don't justify objectification. Maybe she just wanted whipped cream. You have no idea. When in doubt, don't lean towards sex. It's the style of justification rapists and molesters use.
Quote by bambamm89
Russian's accents only mean one thing. . . . SPIT!!!

Spit + Whipped Cream + My Erection = God

i think that deserved a sig.
need to be raped much?
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Quote by skeptopotamus
FALSE.

I can understand where you're coming from and how it is natural to look at the preferred sex, but comments like yours don't justify objectification. Maybe she just wanted whipped cream. You have no idea. When in doubt, don't lean towards sex. It's the style of justification rapists and molesters use.

I'm not leaning towards sex, but moaning and being melodramatic about pooring whipped cream down your throat. How am I not supposed to look at that sexually. Hell if it was a guy I'd take it sexually. I do believe that a lot of child molesters and rapists have good reasons for their actions. People shouldn't dress so skimpy. You wouldnt advertise something that's not for sale, so why advertise something you dont want to give out?
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by bambamm89
I'm not leaning towards sex, but moaning and being melodramatic about pooring whipped cream down your throat. How am I not supposed to look at that sexually. Hell if it was a guy I'd take it sexually. I do believe that a lot of child molesters and rapists have good reasons for their actions. People shouldn't dress so skimpy. You wouldnt advertise something that's not for sale, so why advertise something you dont want to give out?

Because whether you'd like to accept it or not, you can't sexually objectify people, no matter how they dress or act. It's a fact of the world. People might be dressing in such ways that attract attention, but assuming that someone has dressed a certain way for attention is a habit that can get you in deep shit, whether you're ready to accept that or not.
Well the next time I go out dressed like a cop, and someone comes to me telling me there's some big emergency. I hope they're not suprised when I tell them to **** off and stop annoying me. Dont dress the part unless you wanna play the part. I am luckily smart enough to know right from wrong(atleast for legal standards). But we all know that there serious nutjobs out there with issues, why take the risk. I dont put my jackson in my window and lay it there saying "It's my right to display this" and then get mad when someone jacks me for it. All I'm saying is people should act and be more responsible for their actions, clothing, attitudes, etc. If you think it's ok for women or anyone to do that in public and then wrong for someone to look. I believe it's ok for people to be raped and abused if they willingly dress the part.
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

Quote by skeptopotamus
Because whether you'd like to accept it or not, you can't sexually objectify people, no matter how they dress or act. It's a fact of the world. People might be dressing in such ways that attract attention, but assuming that someone has dressed a certain way for attention is a habit that can get you in deep shit, whether you're ready to accept that or not.

now, i don't know what happened exactly. but they were obviously trying to get attention. no two hot chicks just take a whipped cream can and shove it down one's throat spraying it in her mouth. it's not like they bent over to pick up a dropped coin and he was staring at their asses. they were clearly putting on a show. a girl in a miniskirt is a ton more subtle than that and they still wear that short skirt for attention. is it asking for rape? of course not. but that's why they wear those clothes. to get attention.

secondly, you cannot make him be a eunuch. i would be watching too. i would try to be less obvious, maybe look away after a generous look ... or maybe a face downwards but look forwards (good test cheating method). but of course he's going to look at that and pop a boner and think "SEX!"

it's psychology. it's biology.
#DTWD
Quote by die_kenny_die

i regret nothing.

what a BITCH
Quote by Cameronrobson
It's a bat, a cyclops and an owl riding a pair of bicycles. Idiot.
That's what many women do. They'll wear short skirts, shirts that barely cover the nipples then call you a pig for looking at them. The utter stupidity is funny in a sad way.
should hav ebeen like uh...no need to be so conceited, i was looking at your mustache you frikin dude!
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by bambamm89
......I do believe that a lot of child molesters and rapists have good reasons for their actions......

sigged!!
Quote by thrashfan
Because Russian accents sound ugly to me.

obviously you have never talked to a young russian woman.
Quote by Fuzzycows5157
Rhode Island