why does Kirk Hammet wrap tape round his hands when he's playing?
Above is correct
My Gear:
Gibson Flying V (active Emg's 81, 85)
Peavey 6505 Amp

Avatar Cab /w Vintage 30's / G12H-30's
Schecter Damien-6
ISP Decimator
Vox Wah Pedal
Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer
Roland Cube 60
Quote by gunther_sucks
THe little wrinkles on his hand catch on the strings and bleed. He plays pretty rough.

really?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
it's for his palm muting. With as much muting as he does, the strings dig into his hand
Quote by gunther_sucks
THe little wrinkles on his hand catch on the strings and bleed. He plays pretty rough.

Correct. He said so in the Guitar World issue where it was the 20th anniversary of Master of Puppets.
Quote by gunther_sucks

I dont get it

mind explaining please?

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Correct. He said so in the Guitar World issue where it was the 20th anniversary of Master of Puppets.[/QUOTE

yeah i read that, but i think now its just to look cool.

don't tell me after 25 some years of playing guitar for a living, your hands wouldn't toughen up a little. That always bugged me though because i've never had a problem of the string wearing down my palm after constant palm muting.
Quote by thetoastinator
Correct. He said so in the Guitar World issue where it was the 20th anniversary of Master of Puppets.[/QUOTE

yeah i read that, but i think now its just to look cool.

don't tell me after 25 some years of playing guitar for a living, your hands wouldn't toughen up a little. That always bugged me though because i've never had a problem of the string wearing down my palm after constant palm muting.

Have you been playing full sets of Metallica songs every night for the last twenty years?
High as tits