I recently sold something on eBay for a sum of 90 dollars. I received this money. Anyways, I transferred that money from my eBay paypal to my friend's paypal, since I didn't use the email associated with my paypal anymore. I checked back in my paypal a week and a half later, and guess what? Negative 90. The little bastard reversed the payment three days after the initial transaction. I emailed him and contacted him via eBay that I will file a claim if I don't get an explanation, but that was an empty threat, as I have no knowledge of paypal. I never received any confirmation of an issued dispute, so I think this is scammage at work. Can someone help me out? I reactivated the email account, and no message of dispute was received, so I think this was a "chargeback". Right now, I'm on the phone with paypal, and I'm on hold...So, yeah. Advice, UG?

PS Paypal just got through. Told me I didn't qualify for some bull **** seller protection. I need to file it as non payment on eBay.

Help, please?
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
thats what you get for eBay
██████████████████████████████
Thanks for the help? Lol. Never using that bitch again.
Gear...
there's always someone out there trying to con you. usually when i make deals i only do them in person, less chance of getting scammed that way.
He is pulling an I have no idea who the hell you are on me.

The idiot left feedback =P
Gear...
I hardly think hes been on hold for 4 hours...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI