make a sport version that has 600bhp and it might not fail.

otherwise people are just not going to care, pretty much.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
I guess as long as you dont have to pull anything or get into an accident its fine.

Could you imagine getting hit by a truck while driving that thing? LOL!! Adios.
Quote by Double Basser
What on earth is SRV?
It's soooo ugly... Why can't they make these air cars and stuff look like modern sedans or whatever instead of a neon golf cart?

That aside, it's a nice concept for one.
Why do all "futuristic" cars have to look futuristic? If I drove a car that ran on air, I'd want it to look like a normal car that just happened to run on air, not some weird looking thing from the year 2047.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
With the incorporation of bi-energy (compressed air + fuel)

that is how a gasoline engine already works

edit: sorry a gas engine uses a spark to ignite and is inoficient in energy transfer. most to thermal energy.

the principle of a diesel engine is compressed air which will heat to approx. 1200 degrees celcius and ignite the deisel fuel. the glow plugs if you are confussed just heat the cylinder in cold weather there is no spark just hot air

old technology they are using i think electronic motors which are comonly used as well today in the pruis and lexus rx400h civic hybrid chevrolet siera hybrid
song stuck in my head today

Last edited by lbc_sublime at Nov 15, 2007,
It looks like a toy. If you want people to drive more fuel-efficient cars, then you have to make them look cool first. If I saw a grown man driving that thing down my street I'd throw a brick at it regardless of whether or not I knew what it was.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
It looks like if you turn slightly, it will fly away into space. Like an SUV but lighter than air.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by metal4life592
Why do all "futuristic" cars have to look futuristic? If I drove a car that ran on air, I'd want it to look like a normal car that just happened to run on air, not some weird looking thing from the year 2047.

+1

~&~

i'll tell my dad that, he and some other ppl work together to design cars, but not the year 10002039 cars, but they still look pretty futuristic
They should make it look like this:

And they should use that exact slogan for it. EVERYONE will buy it, guaranteed.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
+1

~&~

i'll tell my dad that, he and some other ppl work together to design cars, but not the year 10002039 cars, but they still look pretty futuristic

There's no problem with a car looking a little futuristic, but I definitely don't wanna drive something that looks like it came from the Jetsons.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by SkyValley
They should make it look like this:

And they should use that exact slogan for it. EVERYONE will buy it, guaranteed.

I'm in agreement with this gentleman If that was real I'd have pre-ordered mine right now.