I need help getting some tones with a blues junior. I'm basically looking for the amp settings that will get me close to these tones:

Mark Knophler-Dire Straits
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Jimi Hendrix
John Frusciante-RHCP
Jimi page-Led Zep

So if anyone could help me get the right amp settings to get these guys tones with a Fender Blues Junior that would be great. I use a Fender Mexi Tele and a Metel zone dist. pedal also.

Thanks
Quote by slidething31
Blues men don't wear band T shirts.
SRV- Push ur amp into a light overdrive, and use mostly the neck pickup on ur Strat.
Knophler- As clean as possible, mostly Neck and Bridge pickups i think.
John F.- uses waaaaay too many effects. But for songs like Californication or Wet Sand, use the neck pickup on a very clean setting. For leads/distorted parts, he uses a Big Muff most of the time, so itll be hard to do on a Metal Zone.
Hendrix-I suggest either natural tube OD ort a Fuzz pedal with the bridge/neck pickup, depending on the song.
Page-Nearly impossible on a Strat, use the most middy, uncrunchy distortion or OD u can. Play around a bit with this one.
Quote by qotsa1998
SRV- Push ur amp into a light overdrive, and use mostly the neck pickup on ur Strat.
Knophler- As clean as possible, mostly Neck and Bridge pickups i think.
John F.- uses waaaaay too many effects. But for songs like Californication or Wet Sand, use the neck pickup on a very clean setting. For leads/distorted parts, he uses a Big Muff most of the time, so itll be hard to do on a Metal Zone.
Hendrix-I suggest either natural tube OD ort a Fuzz pedal with the bridge/neck pickup, depending on the song.
Page-Nearly impossible on a Strat, use the most middy, uncrunchy distortion or OD u can. Play around a bit with this one.

good call.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard