What effects should I use for the acoustic part before the solo and the solo in MoP?
It's clean electric. I switch to my neck pickup and clean channel which usually has a reverb effect on it
I can nail it spot on with my strat and dsl. Yeah, use the neck pickup with a little bit of chorus and reverb, but if you have a tube amp, set the volume and gain roughly the same level.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
I'd use the chorus for the slow lead part as well, it really adds a smooth layer to the tone if you don't have it set where it's overkill.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
I just use my regular clean setting, which is my dirty setting with my boost turned off, and my guitar's volume know turned down to one on the bridge pickup, and lots of reverb.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
wah wah

EDIT: just in case it's not obvious, this is a parody post. I can't even remember how the solo in MOP goes...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?