For some reason I just feel like doing something good. I'm not sure why and I know it sounds corny but I just had the urge to somehow make a difference. I volunteer w/ Search And Rescue and play guitar at my churches youth group but I have all this free time that I spend sitting around and I want to try to do something with it. Any ideas? If it helps I'm into guitar (obviously), snowboarding, rock climbing, hiking, stuff like that.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
For some reason I just feel like doing something good. I'm not sure why and I know it sounds corny but I just had the urge to somehow make a difference. I volunteer w/ Search And Rescue and play guitar at my churches youth group but I have all this free time that I spend sitting around and I want to try to do something with it. Any ideas? If it helps I'm into guitar (obviously), snowboarding, rock climbing, hiking, stuff like that.

work at a soup kitchen.
#DTWD
Try getting in touch with some shelters around your area about volunteering. Or even just look at your own neighborhood. If you see some eldery or disabled people, ask them if you can help.

good luck
I don't have any ideas at the mo, too tired, but I love your attitude mate Keep those spirits up!
Quote by Crimson Ghost
go to an elementary school and teach little kids how to play guitar

I was actually thinking about doing that. The soup kitchen is also something I had considered but the closest one is about 45 min away and I'm out of a car right now.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by primusfan
work at a soup kitchen.

Beat me to it.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
I don't have any ideas at the mo, too tired, but I love your attitude mate Keep those spirits up!

Haha, thanks encouragement will definitely help.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Look into Habitat For Humanity; they build houses for people with low income.