Break in?? i have my 1957 silvertone here, and i got new tubes for it , but for the first couple fo times i played it, any chord i played sounded like crap but now, all of a sudden, its cleaned up! and sounds rly good! what happened? not that im complaining lol
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
id thin they would, especially on an amp like a '57 Silvertone. Being so old, its most likely built rather differently than a more modern amp. And either way, u should let ur tubes warm up a bit before u play em.
Quote by qotsa1998
id thin they would, especially on an amp like a '57 Silvertone. Being so old, its most likely built rather differently than a more modern amp. And either way, u should let ur tubes warm up a bit before u play em.

lol yea, ive been giving it anywhere from 15mins to an hours to warm up
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional