Today at me high school, there was this play put on by Kaiser Permanente called Secrets & it's about HIV/AIDS/STDs. It was okay for what it was, basically a sex ed play. Anything like this happened at any of your guys' schools?
Stories?
Comments?
Any HIV/AIDS/STD plays no, sex that eventually leads to those deceases, yes
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Quote by Pedalboard
Any HIV/AIDS/STD plays no, sex that eventually leads to those deceases, yes

spelling classes at pedalboard's school... no
Gear:
Gibson SG Faded Special
American Strat
Fender Bassman 100
Vox Wah
Big Muff Pi
Small Clone
DOD 250 Overdrive
Ernie Ball Volume

Band
My school's freshman ASB class is doing these lame campaigns for anti-drug, pro-hygiene, etc.

It is really funny. They come up with the lamest crap. Like "Don't be hairy, eat a strawberry."

Edit: One of them said "Suicide is not the answer" on red paper, but the 'not' part was in red, so it was hard to see. It looked like it said "suicide is the answer."
Last edited by DorkusMalorkus at Nov 15, 2007,
We had this last year. It was pretty funny and educational. I liked it

EDIT: TS I just noticed you live pretty close by me. ...lol
Last edited by hug a llama at Nov 15, 2007,
We had a ***** and a hobo come in and **** in front of the whole school. Then at the end the woman swallowed and said "that's how you get AIDS!"

Grade 7 kicked ass.
Has what happened? AIDs? Or Sex ED plays?
Call Me Joe
Quote by wesleyisgay
IF MATT DAMON DIES TOMMAROW

FUK

Communist Mormon of 2.21.19.8

Caffeine Head of The Bass Militia
We just watched a video that basically said...
"IF YOU HAVE SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, YOU WILL DIE FROM AN STD!!!!"

Of course, my school is a christian school..........(im not)
Listen to The Sounds Inside
John Frusciante
We had that too freshman year. THe best part was the end, when one of my friends (outer circle) asked if jacking off before sex counted as contraceptive. The girl had no idea how to address that other than jsut saying no and use a condom.
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
My school's freshman ASB class is doing these lame campaigns for anti-drug, pro-hygiene, etc.

It is really funny. They come up with the lamest crap. Like "Don't be hairy, eat a strawberry."

Edit: One of them said "Suicide is not the answer" on red paper, but the 'not' part was in red, so it was hard to see. It looked like it said "suicide is the answer."

Are you kidding? Thats ****ing hilareous.

I wish I could post some convos we have had in my sex ed class. But alas, I have forgotten them
Quote by SeniorCrepe
Are you kidding? Thats ****ing hilareous.

I wish I could post some convos we have had in my sex ed class. But alas, I have forgotten them

I remember during our Sex Education unit, our teacher was all like "size does not matter". Then some guy that wasn't paying attention just screamed in utter confusion "WHAT?"
Quote by hug a llama
We had this last year. It was pretty funny and educational. I liked it

EDIT: TS I just noticed you live pretty close by me. ...lol

Creepy...lol jk