http://youtube.com/watch?v=2biXQNBKkus

i meant to post this in the Pit the first time but didn't realize i was in a different forum. anyways i just felt like lettin people see a rough idea of my style. i've been playing for coming close to 4 years now. feedback is good whether or not its nice. although i know there's a high chance there's bound to be someone out there who will completely hate it thanx guys
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
That's not bad man, I liked the softer stuff better though.

OH ho ho, I really like when you added the distortion in.

Sorry, im just listening to it as I type. But, for 4 years, that's not bad. You just keep playing blues though. It suits you fairly well. Keep on jammin man
Last edited by severed-metal at Nov 15, 2007,
you'll want to put this in the "original recordings" forum.

Anyway,vI like it. It wasn't mind blowing or anything, but it was definitely good. Reminds me of santana.
For 4 years I thought you might be a little farther along. However, I liked it. You displayed a knowledge of multiple scales up and down the neck, which is something most pentatonic wankers don't spend time on. You also showed good taste in your phrasing. I'd say well done.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
i appreciate yall's critiquing. its true that when i turned on the camera i did get nervous b/c i knew that so many people would be seeing it who are better or wutever. i didn't put it in original recordigs b/c the backing track was off guitarbt.com and i figgered unless its MY rhythm i came up w/, its not mine to call original. thats just a common G-400 btw, but w/ the jazz pup and the JB pup it really gives it a ton of more character. i'll be sure to but another vid up eventually then if yall think its decent.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
no more reviews? eh oh well, i got more than i thought i would anyways
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
I thought it was pretty good. A few off pitch bends and other imperfections, but basically i liked it. Except for the distortiom bit. I didnt really like that tone. Good job though.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.
I like it, its great blues playing dude : )
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
to gryphonguy, i can understand how u feel about the distorted part. like i said, its off my 10 watt ibanez toneblaster. the distortion is decent, better than most SS practice amps in its price. BUT the distortion in my Vox 30 watt valvetronix is soooo much smoother and i wish the speaker was workin currently b/c i wanted to use that one.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
and i just noticed that my facial expression is the same throughout....90% of the time when im jammin w/ the band im movin all around and groovin and smilin an **** cuz it just feels so good. i think i was just concentrated on gettin it smooth for the video
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH